Chapter 14

<MELROSE’S POV>

It’s all his fault. Stupid baka. Now, saying sorry for all that shits that happened to me?! Wow. Is he expecting that I will forgive him? Wow. Not gonna happen.

After that, I went straight to our classroom and sat on my chair. As usual. My friends are still at the cafeteria, I guess. I just listened to music in my iPod and almost fell asleep.

“Ey, Melrose, get out of there.”

I opened my eyes and saw that it was Jamil.

“What do you need?” I asked her

“Get lost.”

“Why should I?”

“Huh. So after embarrassing me a while ago, you still have the guts to show your face to me?”

Ughh. Shit. I pushed my chair towards her and stood up. And spoke.

“And, you? What about you? After causing me too much trouble you still have the guts to step in here in school? Huh. A perfect, biatch. You can mess up with all you want in here. But now with me and my friends, anymore. Not anymore.” I told her and slapped her right cheek.

Sure, everyone was startled.

“Payback time, darling.” I told her, then gave her a devilish smirk.

“HOW DARE YOU!!” She was about to slap me but I was too fast to grab her arm.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~” The crowd began to create noices.

“Let go, it hurts!” Jamil shouted.

“Awwww, it hurts?” Then I slapped her other cheek that caused her friends to back off. “Now, it hurts, more.”

“Shit! What did you just do? You!”

“Melrose, what is…” It was Leonor. I can see that she’s shocked and her eyes was full of worries.

But I have to do this. I don’t care. I want to do this. Hopefully, they will read what’s on my mind

“Let’s leave it to her.”  Luckily, my friends were able to read what’s on my mind.

“Next time, Jamil, know your limits.” I told her then pushed her. Again.

“Stop it, Melrose!!”

 Ugh the second drama queen is here. The plastics. Oh hi Miki. So she’s friends with this bitch in front of me. Wow they are a perfect match. Oh gosh. Thank you they became friends. Gosh. Then she spoke. I’m sick of the dramas.

“Why are you being like this? Is it because you and Shin, broke up? You’re taking revenges on people that are close with him? Wow such a mediocre.”

Ugh I wanna vomit. Goosebumps. She said it with her pretentious innocent sweet voice which really pissed me off. Stop pretending for as if you don’t know the truth. Gosh for buddha’s sake!

“Yeah I think Shin has a new girl. Wanna know who is she? She is the one who is currently pissing me off.” I told her. I told you, don’t mess up with me, right? That’s what you get.

Her eyes got big and large as if it will burst. Haha this is fun. It seems like she’s really scared.

“What do you mean?” Jamil interrupted.

“Ask your friend.” I told her then gave the coward Miki as smirk.

“Don’t you dare!” Miki shouted then attempted to stop me but I grabbed her hand, well. I’m lucky.

“MELROSE VILLAMIN!! STOP!” Who the hell? Somebody just shouted. Ugh can’t he stop butting in?

SHIN SHIN SHIN.

“Oh, seems like, your savior came…” Then I pushed Miki that caused Shin to rush towards Miki…

This is fun.

“JUST STOP THIS!!” Shin shouted.

“Why will I? Huh…” Why is he always interrupting me? I don’t want to get involved with him again!

I gave them a satanic smirk and went out of the classroom…