[Chapter 13, Training and a military show of force.]

[Padge's perspective]

My evening was spent combining runes which 'could' work. But nothing resonated as the Thurisaz rune on my own hand did with the sword it summoned.

"Ah damn it; I can't get any progress..." I muttered and let out a long, heaving sigh.

I had spent all my time since Alyssa and I had eaten, in my study trying to figure this out. But so far I had burned through my second set of candles, it would be past midnight already and I had made zero progress in my search.

I had heard Alyssa leave the bath far earlier and I caught the sound of her entering the bedroom down the hall.

How am I going to find out how to combine the runes she needs to summon her weapon? It would be advantageous for her if she did not need to carry around a weapon and still be well armed.

"Baby, are you still working? The bed gets lonely like this." I heard Alyssa's voice from the door to the study and looked up from my rune covered parchments and notes.

"Come on Baby..." She said teasingly and walked into the room. She wore a nightgown of fine silk with laced edges that hid her figure. Her tails did push the fabric at her butt up, but this was something she said was 'for my eyes only'.

With a kiss she greeted me before taking my arm and pulling me along. "Why in such a hurry? The bed won't run away." I said and she pressed herself against me while her tails curved around us both.

She had me pinned against the wall next to our bedroom door while she kissed me and dug her nails into my shoulders while we made our way into the bedroom.

In the end she had me pinned down on the bed while she began kissing me in my neck.

Meanwhile she teased my ear with a single fingernail, and I could not help my body from responding to the way she sat on top of me.

The morning after that happened I woke up to Alyssa's content smile as she slept. She had spent some time satisfying both of us while she dry humped me.

In the end she said she wanted to loosen her mind to the experience, so she started like this slowly.

And now she lay next to me with a face still slightly red from the night before.

While I rested my hand on her hip, Alyssa snuggled into my chest and her tails moved under the sheets.

"Hnn..." She let out a small unconscious moan while my hand slid off her hip and reached her tails' base. I knew that was sensitive for her, as well as for me. But she became even more sensitive when her tails went from three to nine.

Something that only makes sense as the amount of nerves running through it increased by the amount it had, essentially tripling itself.

With her forehead softly resting against my chest, Alyssa's long fox ears almost reached up to my nose.

After I had spent a while enjoying this, she slowly stirred.

Her ears flicked a little as she woke, and I could feel her tails began moving.

The entire night her arms had hung around my neck and now that she was waking; I could feel her nails as she pulled me closer and looked into my eyes.

"Morning, Baby..." She whispered and reached up to kiss me.

After we had our breakfast I took a small wooden board along to use as an improvised clipboard, along with our supplies to the Spell Park beyond the Shrine.

Alyssa proudly carried her book with notes. At my advice she kept track of her experiences in it as well as her own notes.

While we walked, the Valkyries had us covered on four sides along with four winter wolves and three dire wolves, Alyssa walked with a grace she had not shown often.