VOL.2 [Chapter 35, What two grain fields can lead to.]

[Author's note]

If you like my work, please consider joining my Patreon for early releases for Wattpad and the fully edited books, Ebooks are already available and I need the funding to get Physical copies out, there are tiers for every series I have and an all-in-one bundle for my ebooks.

If you join my Patreon, you would help me out greatly in sustaining my writing up to a professional degree, I have the goal of selling my books and sharing the unedited versions here in Wattpad has helped me a great deal in getting my works known and out there, but as every author, I wish to make a living with doing what I love, creating stories for the world to enjoy while keeping myself fed with an income from it.

You can find my Patreon at www.patreon.com/padgevanderklift

If you want a fun chat, my discord is open for all Wattpad members as well, only the general chat and the rules are available, but feel free to join us at https://discord.gg/w66GDsg

[Padge's perspective]

The day had finally come for me to arrive at the Agral Empress' private beach and mansion which we had requested the use of for our upcoming holiday.

I could see the building from the window as we were closing in on it.

Even though the place was still distant in view, I could already tell it held a massive footprint on the land. The private beach that accompanied it was clearly walled off from public use and it almost seemed like half the town of Yokoyama was used by the mansion alone.

"We shall arrive at the mansion shortly. I hope you will enjoy your holiday with my dear Pomae there. She always did like this private beach and the mansion." Xeahia Montagnon said, but while I was staring at the massive building outside absentmindedly, I was wondering how much room we would have in access in total once Alyssa , Alina and Pomae would be there, and of course with little Matthew with us.

"Oh, I think you will enjoy the place a lot. It is utterly perfect for a family holiday. Although I must say, yours is very much a lot... lot smaller than mine. But worry not. The place is perfect for a good holiday." Xeahia replied and I nodded.

"Please give my servant a moment to ready the staff. We shall depart the carriage in a moment." She added when we stood ready before the place, a massive stone Torii arch painted a deep crimson between us and the mansion.

"Her Imperial Highness, Empress Xeahia Montagnon and His Imperial Highness, Padgett Cornelius Baerne of Yggdrasil have arrived!" The coachman spoke loudly and Xeahia nodded.

"Almost." She muttered and I sighed deeply.

"I spent over two weeks in a small wooden box, with a horny faun trying to sexually assault me, I think I will be glad to have arrived at our destination." I remarked, partially intending to insult her a little.

Without starting an international conflict that is.

"I see." She muttered softly, even sounding a bit dejected.

"I must get off now." She said and soon after, the door on her side was slowly opened.

With a seductive gait, she stepped down the few steps the carriage had and I heard her small hooves clack on the wood every step she took.

"And His Imperial Highness, Padgett Cornelius Baerne of Yggdrasil!"

And next I was announced to the army of maids that stood ready outside the mansion.

And with a few slow, deliberate steps, I left the carriage I had been holed up in for over two weeks now.

And then I had the view I never would have expected.