Twenty-Four

Hey guys I know I have been gone for so long. Trust me it is for a good reason. Mainly I have been focused on my studies and also I lost interest in httyd one time.
But now I am back and ready to post more chapters.
So here is a new chapter and I hope you will enjoy it :)

Btw I will keep my Ingrid x Hiccup ship here. I am not giving up on it. So, haters better back off

-JenniferTjandrajana

P.s please check out my friend @NightFury_'s awesome stories

Five days was while since Ingrid and Valka went to find Hiccup and Toothless.

Bjorn didn't realised it would have taken them this long. Surely something must have happened to them.

Ever since his apprentice left, Bjorn had been minding the forge himself; repairing weapons and at times, solving customer disputes.

His days would drain on and on. He could use a spare pair of hands.

Fortunately, early this morning, while he was struggling to carry a handful of broken axe heads, Gunner offered a hand to help.

He had come back from a morning flight with Runa, who was supposed to attend his chief training.

Gunner never worked in the forge. But he volunteered to help Bjorn assist in mending weapons.

He was quite a natural, in Bjorn's eyes. He would make a great chief someday because he really did show his sympathy and hospitality towards people who were in need.

Bjorn still contemplated why his apprentice would leave. He knows the boy wanted to prove his people dragons weren't vicious, but intelligent and harmonious among humans.

Though, Bjorn grew weary thinking of the possibilities the boy's plan might backfire.

He has never ventured out of Edon, but he has heard many tales Viking tribes, who hunted dragons exists.

They were ruthless, arrogant and dangerous people, who knew nothing about change or different.

They were superstitious too, who refused to reason things.

Bjorn was glad Hiccup and Valka; the first Berkians to reside on Edon were not like the rest.

Though, them being on their old home made Bjorn fear what grief their people might cause them.

By noon, Gunner and Runa went up to the Mead Hall for lunch while Bjorn finished off the last few customers' orders.

"They have been gone for so long," Gunner said as he drank his mead, "Do you think something must have happened to them?"

The Mead Hall was swarmed by villagers chugging down mead and wolfing down meals.

It was difficult to find a table or speak over the hubbub. Luckily, Runa and Gunner managed to find one at the back.

The two friends were discussing about Hiccup and Ingrid's absence.

Five days without them left both Gunner and Runa to wonder if anything had happened.

Runa ripped a piece of bread, shrugging.

"I hope not. I mean, they have their dragons with them. And they are not afraid to use them against any attackers," she heaved a sigh, "I missed them, though. Our morning flights isn't the same without them,"