Dreaming of You

Dreaming of You (Bas)

Late at night when all the world is sleeping
I stay up and think of you
And I wish on a star that somewhere you are
Thinking of me too

'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight
'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tight
And there's nowhere in the world I'd rather be
Than here in my room dreaming about you and me     by- Selena

Dreaming of You (Bas)Late at night when all the world is sleepingI stay up and think of youAnd I wish on a star that somewhere you areThinking of me too'Cause I'm dreaming of you tonight'Til tomorrow I'll be holding you tightAnd there's nowhere in...

I was startled awake. I'm sad because it was a really good dream. I scratched my head and stretched my limbs. My hand brushed on something warm. No someone warm. I lifted my head a bit and saw the best sight of my life. It's P'Godt, sleeping peacefully next to me.

Then I remembered. We are at P'Tee's place. P carried me to bed, again. I blushed. I remembered asking him to stay a bit. And he did. The light coming from the window is not too bright. It must be still early. I lifted up on my elbows and looked at his face. P'Godt is the epitome of perfection. Perfect soft hair, perfect captivating eyes. Straight long nose, perfectly shaped mouth, great bone structure, and a hot body. A really hot body, now displaying open for me to drool. He's shirtless. He had one hand folded under his head. His biceps are well developed. I stared at his arm tattoo and tattoo on his right pectoral muscle. His other hand is placed on his stomach. He isn't under the bed cover like me. He's lying over it. His jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. I stared at his toned abs and the treasurer trail that ran and disappeared under the waistband of his underwear, peeking out of his jeans.

I looked up to find him awake and staring at me. I am so caught. I don't even have an excuse. I flushed so violently, my face must resemble a tomato. I tried to move away at once but he got hold of my arm. He slowly turned to face me. He's staring at my face.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled and tried to move away but he wouldn't let go.

"It's alright Nong." He's looking at me with soft eyes.

I stopped trying to pull my hand away and stared back, hypnotized. Slowly he moved his head closer. My heartbeat stopped for a second, and then picked up double time. He moved closer and dropped his eyes to my lips. His warm breath is brushing on my lips. Then he tilted his head and lightly pressed his lips to mine. Then he moved and lay back on the pillow, giving me a crooked smile.

"It's alright Nong." Just like that, he made me feel better.

It's like his way of forgiving me for drooling at his body. I slumped back on my pillow and closed my eyes again, with a slight smile playing on my lips.

 I slumped back on my pillow and closed my eyes again, with a slight smile playing on my lips

When we got dressed and left the house, others are still sleeping. P'Godt said that they partied till early morning. We are back to our normal selves. That brief episode of me staring at his body and that one electrifying kiss is almost forgotten. I'm glad we are not awkward with each other. We talked normally over breakfast and P'Godt drove me home. He stopped the car and turned to face me.

"So, I'll see you at rehearsals tomorrow?" He's smiling his adorable crooked smile again.

"Yes, P." I turned to open the door and hesitated. It's still early and no one is around yet. So I turned back to face him again. It's my turn to be brave this time. I leaned towards him and quickly pecked his lips. I didn't wait to see his reaction. I jumped down from the car and ran to the house without looking back.

I was scrambling up the staircase on all fours when mom caught me by the scruff. I stopped immediately and stood up. She's glaring up at me. I'm too big for this kind of punishment and my mom is a small woman. But with a glare not too small.

"Where the hell have you been?"  she let go of my neck and folded her arms over her chest. "If it wasn't for Godt I would be in the street looking for you the whole night."Shit! I forgot to message her last night.

"Luckily Godt got hold of your phone and told me that you fell asleep at Tee's house" She sighed and placed a hand on my cheek. "Why are you worrying me so much, child?" I hugged her quickly.

"I'm sorry, mummy. It won't happen again." I mumbled on to her shoulder. She patted my back.

"That boy Godt is so thoughtful. You should learn things from him."

"Why mommy, you are praising P'Godt an awfully lot" I bent down to her eye level and smirked. "Do you have a thing for him? I'll tell dad." I laughed and ran when she tried to grab my ear.

"I'll tell you who has a thing for him, Bas." She smiled evilly, and I squirmed. Oops, time for me to retreat. I ran upstairs. "Not so loud baby, your sister is still sleeping." She reprimanded me. "And come down for breakfast"

"Already ate." I mouthed and disappeared into my room.

I fell back on the bed like a starfish and stared up. How did mom find out? No no, she is just speculating. She is a devil like that. It's really hard to hide things from her. I think mothers are like that.

I touched my lips with my fingertips. Oh my god! Oh my god! We kissed. Twice. Well technically we've done it many times for the show but that was different. This is real. I bit my lower lip and buried my head in the pillow. I wish I could scream. But mommy will kill me if I wake up my sister.