CURRY RICE🌾

A.N
I don't know how to express my gratitude to you Dearies . I'm very happy that Ghanaian recipes is now #35 in recipes Hurray🎉🎊🎉🎆🎊🎉. Thanks be the Almighty for making my little effort a great success, and to my lovely readers I love you all😍❤😘😘.
For our celebration let's try this delicious recipe. 😊

CURRY RICE
This is one of my favourite dish and I hope you will not regret trying it 😀😀😀.

Ingredients (for a serving of 2)

1 cup long grain rice
1 tbsp of curry powder
1 big bulb of onion
2 carrots
1 green pepper
1 can of corned beef
2 eggs
1 tsp of salt
1 season powder
100ml cooking oil

METHOD
Pour half of the cooking oil into a big  saucepan and place it on fire.
Wash and chop the onion, green pepper, and carrots .
Add 1/2 of  the chopped onions to the oil.
Let it fry to for 1minute.
Add 1 1/2 cups of water.
Pour in the curry powder, salt ,half of the season powder and stir.
Cover and let it boil.
When boiling add the long grain rice and stir.
Leave it to cook for 10 mins .
Take the chopped carrots and add it to rice .Turn the rice with a perforated spoon. Then cover it and lower the heat leaving it cook slowly.
It is cooked when the rice becomes soft and all the water has drained. Turn off the heat.

Pour the other half of the cooking oil into a frying pan and place it on fire. Add the chopped onions ,green pepper and stir.
Open the canned corned beef add it and also add the season powder and stir. Break and whisk the eggs and pour it into the frying pan.
Cover it for 1 min. After that stir and let it cook for another 1 min and turn off the heat. Taadaaa its ready.

serving
The curry rice is dished unto two separate plates. Then you also dished out the corned beef stir-fry in addition to the curry rice. This food can be taken with a chilled sobolo 🍷or soft drink🍹.

Dearies I'm very sorry for the late update. Pls I will try to make it up to you ❤.

Kukua😍

Pls the lil star

Need a click😀