| No more hesitation |

" A person who truly loves knows both pain and happiness behind the word 'love'  "
- J.Jk

——— ———

" Oh hyung! Wasseo (you're here)? " Jungkook said as soon as I entered.

what did he say? Wassup?

" yeogiwa " he beckoned.

'cho-chogiwa?? What tf is he talking??? ' I mumbled.

" igeo bwa. Ulineun yeogie myeoch gaji byeonhwaleul jul pil-yogaissda. " he said pointing out at his laptop.

Not knowing what to reply, I turned back and tried to get out of here. Unfortunately those 4 men who pushed me into this room have locked the door, closing all the ways to escape.

Why are they doing this?? Ahhhhhh

" hyung?? "Jungkook called again.

I just stood there like a doll with no movement.

" No. don't turn.! Don't turnnnn!! " I internally screamed. And wow. He turned right away.

" Megan??? " he was shocked to see me.

" Hello " I bowed as I greeted him.
Omg!! THIS IS SO WEIRD

" What? What's wrong with you?? " he laughed.

" what's wrong? Nothing's wrong! " I rolled my eyes.

Eh! No! I'm not supposed to do that. Behave.

" Okay. Okay. When did you come back? " he stood up from the chair and walked towards me.

" 10- 15 minutes ago I guess. "

" You know what? I missed you so much! " he circled his arms around my waist and embraced me tightly.

' It is okay for him to hug me? It is okay for me to hug him back? I mean...he's a celebrity after all. Is it really okay? '
All such questions started to mess up my mind.

Realising that I wasn't intending to hug him back, he pulled away from the hug and looked at me.

" Everything okay? " he asked, concerned about me.

" I don't know. " I pouted.

" Here you go again. You and your 'I don't knows' " he laughed and lightly hit my head. " Ok, now tell me what happened? " he slowly took my hand in his and caressed it.

Something felt wrong. It wasn't awkwardness. And definitely not me being shy. Something constantly told me that all this is completely wrong. It isn't supposed to be like this.

I slowly retreated my hand and looked at him.

" We need to talk. " I said and made my way to his bed. Jungkook hummed and sat beside me.

" So you are Jeon Jungkook? " I started with the stupidest question ever.

Jungkook being considerate about my situation, didn't laugh at my question and simply answered with a nod.

" One of the members of BTS? " I hope I'm not being weird.

" Yes. "

" umm I actually googled about you people. " I finally said.

" Ahhhhh. Now I understand why you are acting like this. " he continuously nodded his head.

" Listen. Don't interrupt. " I said and he stopped nodding.