Chapter 1: Just The Beginning

• Dedicated to Anna Gore

Hey guys. I've been wanting to do a fan fiction for a really long time, so I hope you like it! This is copyrighted so you cannot steal my story, not even a single word.  :)

**update: not that you would want to ^^ lol omg this was written two years ago, in my carrot years, feel free to judge (insert laughing emoji).

This is dedicated to my best friend, Anna Gore, and still is.

***

My alarm buzzed. I tried to turn it off and ended up slapping my cat.

"Sorry Muffin!"

I dragged myself to the shower and took a long hot shower. I decided to wear my pink, striped crop top and black, high-waisted shorts. It's summer, why not? 

I went downstairs and saw my mom looking sad.

"What's wrong mom??"

"I'm sorry."

I got that "im starting to freak out" look on my face.

"I couldn't get you the One Direction tickets, i'm so sorry."

My face fell.

"That's alright mom, maybe another time."

As I replied, she handed me an envelope that said Anna. Not really..

Today was my big day, i thought to myself. I went over to 

I ripped it open and pulled out a card that read,

"To my dearest daughter...Happy Birthday..."

Blah blah blah. I opened inside and found another envelope? It was much smaller about the size of my hand. I ripped it open and found two tickets. I screamed inside my head and squeezed my mom so hard, I think I choked her.

It was One Direction tickets, I mean who wouldn't want them.

"Thank you thank you thank you soo much mom!!!"

This was definitely the best day ever. I called Jillian and quickly told her about the news, she rushed over and we immediately begin planning what we were going to wear to the concert. 

"i still can't believe your mom tricked you, god i love her!" 

Jillian has been my best friend since 6th grade and we're already 18 now. It's still hard to believe.

"So do you think I should wear my 1D t-shirt  and my-"

My phone cut her off and started playing Forever Young. Harry's solo to be exact.

"Hello?"

"So  your going to that One Direction concert I see? I don't think you'll be going anymore. Rotten little bitch. Revenge is upon you right now. See you at school."