Chapter 18: Home and Brandon

Sorry I never uploaded guys. I had writers block. Beware this is a crappy chapter!

___________________________

(5 moths later after the tour)

I rushed off the bus and went to my mom.

"I've missed you so much mom!" I hugged her. She hugged back.

"I missed you too sweety." I went back to my room on the bus and grabbed my suitcases and threw them in my mom's car. I turned around and ran into someone.

"I'm so sorry Harry!" He hugged me. I gave him an apologetic 

"No need to be sorry." He gave me a quick peck on the cheek. I hopped in the the car along with Jillian. I got a text from Harry already.

Harry: I miss you already babe. xoxo

Me: Me too. But I'll see you tomorrow.

Harry: What?

Me: We're going on a date tomorrow.

Harry: Oh yeah.

Me: Dumb curly.

Harry: :P

Me: I gotta go. text ya later. love you ;*

I shut my phone off and grabbed a suitcase and headed upstairs to my room. Mom and Jill helped me. I dropped the suitcases in my room and plopped on my bed. I've missed this room. Sleepovers with my best friends and movie nights with my ex. I don't like him still. I tried to remember why I broke up with him.

*Flashback*

It was prom and I just got my dress on.

"You look beautiful Anna."

"Thanks." We walked to his car and got in drove to the school. We walked hand in hand into the gym. 'Moments' started to play so we started slow dancing. He knows I love One Direction and he doesn't mind. He doesn't hate them. That's what I love about him.

"I love you Anna."

"I love you too Brandon." He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." I let go of his grip and went to the bathroom.

******

I walked back to the gym but stopped in the hallway to my horror. I found Brandon making out with Elizabeth. That snob. I walked up to him.

"What do you think you're doing Brandon?!"

"Nothing, I swear I didn't do th-" I cut him off.

"Save it Brandon we're over." 

"No wait please! Let me explain!" I slapped him.

"You can continue making out with Elizabeth." With that, I walked out of the school, remembering I didn't have a ride so I called my mom to pick me up. 

From then on, I never talked to him as he always tried to text, call or videochat me. I still didn't feel  like talking to him.

*Flashback Over*

Oh, that's why. I was interrupted from my flashback by Jillian.

"What do you want Jillian?"

"I got a text."

"Ok?"

"From Brandon." My mouth was hanging open. 

"What did he say?!" She gave me her phone and I started looking through it. I finally found the message and read it.

Brandon: Hey Jillian. If you see Anna, tell her I love her and I'm so sorry about the prom. She's special to me. I still love her.

"Then why did you kiss her you stupid jerk!" I yelled at her phone and threw myself on the bed.

"It's ok Anna. Just ignore him."

"Like I did ever since that night? I can't handle this anymore. I need to teach him a lesson.

*********

I told him to meet me at my house. I know i would regret giving my address out, but I have to tell him to get over me.

Brandon's *POV*

I pulled up to the address Anna gave me. 

"Wow that's a big house." I got out and shut the door. I walked towards her door and pressed the doorbell. She opened the door. 

"Wow you look stunning."

Anna's *POV*

"Thanks" He was still cute but I didn't like him. I had no feelings for him. 

"Come in." I moved to the side as he walked in. I motioned for him to take a seat on the couch.

"So are we getting back together or something?" Haha, you're funny. No.

"Um, you know back in high school, I really liked you. You were charming and all but I was about to punch you in the nose. You're lucky I didn't" I smirked. I should've but I was too nice.

"Well, I really like you and I still do." He reached for my hand but I pulled away fast.

"Don't do that. I have no feelings for you. You dirty lying cheater! Jerk!"

"Well that's harsh."

"Get out."

"What?"

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! AND DON'T TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!" I pushed him out the door and slammed it on him. I heard Jillian coming down the stairs.

"Great job."

"Thanks. Hope that taught him a lesson."

"Oh I bet. You got your game on and everything girl!" I laughed. 

"Hey lets get our nails done for our date." She winked at me and grabbed my hand and ran upstairs.

'Okay, how?"

"I don't know. Oooo how about polka dots for me and stripes for you?"

"Do you want me to look like Louis?" She gave me a sad face.

"Fine" She applied white nail polish then applied pink stripes. 

"They look amazing!"

"I know now do mine." I got my white nail polish and coated 4 nails white and one pink. I added a bow to her thumb and added white polka dots to her ring finger.

"Done!"

"Oh my Anna they look amazing!"

'I know so are you gonna stay here?"

"Yeah, but I don't have any clothes for tomorrow"

"That's alright, you can borrow mine." She gave me a 'thanks' look on her face. I nodded at her.

"I'm exhausted so night?"

"Night Jill." She laid down on my bed and instantly fell asleep. I got up and went into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the hot shower. I got out and removed my black cast. I was instructed to move it in 6 months. It's been longer. I read the instructions on how to remove it. It came off. My leg felt so free. And it's sweaty ew. I got up and wrapped a towel around me. I walked to my closet and got my pj's on.

I walked out and to my surprise, I saw Harry standing right in front of me.

___________________________________

Ooo cliff hanger!

Thanks for reading guys! Please vote, comment, etc.

Why do you think Harry is at her house?

Comment!