Chapter 9-More Trouble

• Dedicated to Anna Gore

Sorry I didn't do it last night, I was at the beach and the pool all day long and I was thinking of what to write for this chapter last night but I fell asleep on my computer.

Anyways, I hope you like it! x

________________________________________________________________________________

"Harry, that's Elizabeth's car!"

"Are you sure? Maybe you need more sleep."

"No i'm serious Harry, she has a black mustang and that is a black mustang." I looked at the mirror again and saw Elizabeth.

"Fine, I believe you."

"Good, now speed up."

"I'm going to call Paul." He pulled out his iPhone and called Paul.

"Hey Paul, I need you to get down here now."

"I'm at 105 Highway. Ok thanks get down here as soon as possible." And with that, he hung up and looked at me.

"He'll be here in 5 minutes."

"How is he gonna help though?"

"I don't know, he just will though. Everything is under control."

"Ok." I fell back asleep again.

I think it was morning. I got up slowly and looked around me. Where am I? It looked like a hotel to me.

Then it hit me, I'm at Harry's hotel. I looked around for my crutches and picked them up.

I got off the bed and saw Harry next to me. Did he fall asleep with me? Ugh.

I went out of the room quietly and saw the other lads asleep on each other.

Louis was on the couch asleep on Zayn and Niall was on the other couch on top of Liam.

I was hungry so I searched everywhere for food.

"AH!"

"Sorry love, just making some pancakes." 

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"What happened last night?" I couldn't remember only that Elizabeth was following us but I think I fell asleep after that.

"Paul called the police and they took Liz to the police station for questioning.

I sat on the couch and turned on the Tv. First thing I saw was Elizabeth on the news talking about how she got arrested. I was so happy, no more Liz in my life anymore. At least until she gets bailed which I know will be soon.

I heard something sneak behind me.

"HARRY!"

"That didn't work."

"What were you trying to do Hazza?"

"scare you."

"I rode a rollercoaster. I'm not scared of you." He grinned. I know he's afraid of rollercoasters so I said that.

I ate my pancakes that Haz made. I'm impressed he could cook.

The boys finally woke up and Niall was the first one to get pancakes. Of course.

"Hey sleepy heads." They looked at me and stuck their tongue out.

"Liam, I need to talk to you when you're done." I wanted to ask him about Harry. He seems like he really likes me.

He finished quickly and led me to his room. I closed the door behind me.

"Liam?"

"Yea?"