Chapter 19: 6 Months and A Birthday

"H-harry? What are you doing here?"

"I missed you."

"Already? It's been only 3 hours since the last time I saw you."

"I know but I have to ask you something."

"What is it?" Every time he asks me a question I get that feeling he's gonna ask me something stupid.

"Um so as you know, I'm leaving in a week. I'll miss you so much." I could feel my eyes burning up.

"Thanks for reminding me." I looked at the floor. The tears started to come out.

"Anna, it's alright." He came towards me and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you Harry." I looked up at his sparkly green eyes with the tears still in my eyes. He swiped his thumb over my cheeks and wiped the tears away.

"I love you too Anna." He leaned in and kissed me. Everything felt so magical. I didn't want him to go. Every time we kiss, there is a spark. I never forget one kiss. 

"Here." He handed me an envelope. What could it be?

"What is this?" I looked at the envelope in my hands. 

"Harry?" I looked up but he was gone. That quick. 

I was about to open the envelope. On the seal it said:

Hey beautiful. Don't open this until your birthday. -Harry xoxo

Ugh. So I can't open it until my birthday. Which was in 2 days. I still didn't know who to invite, and what to do. I had an urge to open it but I had to do the right thing and wait. I put the envelope in my secret box which is under my bed. I sealed it with the lock and hopped into my bed. It felt so good to sleep in my room again.

********

"Morning Anna." I woke up with Jillian sitting beside me.

"What time is it?"

"10."

"ughh."

"Wha time is our date?"

"Um 7." I jumped off and went to the bathroom. I looked like a mess. I brushed my hair then straightened my hair. I put some mascara and eyeliner on. I walked downstairs and almost fell backwards.

"Hey boys, what are you doing here?" I saw Niall and Harry standing there.

"We wanted to make you breakfast." I saw two plates with heart-shaped pancakes. I went over to my plate. One of the pancakes said 'Happy 6 Months'. 

"Aw, Harry, you shouldn't have!" I ran over to him and jumped in his arms. I totally forgot it was our 6 moth anniversary today. 

"Happy 6 months Haz." I smiled. He gave me a kiss. not just a normal kiss. A serious one. I pulled back and went over to my plate and took my phone out. I took a picture of my breakfast and put it on Twitter.

@Anna_Gore: Such an amazing breakfast made by an amazing guy. :) Happy 6 months @Harry_Styles, I love you so much babe. ;* xoxo

 I put my phone down and started eating it. It took me only 5 minutes. I was hungry.

*******

I ran upstairs and checked the time. 6. I spent that long with Harry? We went to Starbucks and came back and took pictures of us and put it on twitter. We also went to the mall and went in that photo booth. It was such a fun day. I went into the closet and got out my purple strapless dress. I threw it on and got some white heels and a white matching clutch. I went into the bathroom and curled my hair. I put more mascara and eyeliner on. I applied light purple eyeshadow and sprayed perfume on me. I started to walk downstairs.

"Wow Anna, you're indescribable."

"Well, you're not bad yourself Mr. Styles." He chuckled and grabbed me. He leaned in for a kiss. I pulled away.

"Harry, we have to go!" He looked at his phone.

"Oh right. Lets go." He grabbed my hand and lead me outside. To my surprise, I found a long black car.

"Harry, a limo?"

"Well yeah, I'm a celebrity and I like to spoil my babe." I walked in, Harry, Niall, and Jillian following behind.

******

I stepped out of the limo and onto the red carpet. I really feel like a celebrity.

"Nando's? Really Niall really?"

"Yes, and Harry agreed." I slapped his arm.

"Oww." He grabbed my hand and led us into the restaurant. 

"Oh my god." The restaurant was filled with people. Friends, family, cousins. There was a big banner that said 'Happy 19th Birthday Anna!'. 

"Harry why did you do all this for me?"

"Because you're my girl and I always spoil my girl." I looked away and blushed. We had a great dinner and a great night. But it wasn't over yet.

"Harry thanks for an amazing night.""Your welcome babe, but it's not over yet." We quickly got home and Harry walked me inside along with Niall and Jillian. I walked inside and went upstairs and threw off my shoes. I got into the shower and came out with wet hair. I decided to do a braid. I dried myself and put sweats and a tank on. I walked out to find Harry on my bed watching tv. I jumped on him.

"Ah Anna god." He pulled me close and I snuggled in his arms. His arms were so warm. 

"Harry can I open the envelope yet?"

"No, you have to wait till midnight." I sighed and turned over to my clock and checked the time. 11:11.

"It's 11:11 make a wish babe." I closed my eyes and made a wish I opened them. I decided to watch tv. I was bored. I took my phone out and checked Twitter. I gained a lot of followers. There was some hate, some compliments. I updated my tweets.

@Anna_Gore: Had an amazing night thanks to @Harry_Styles. Love you babe xoxo

I shut my phone and checked the time again. 1 minute till my birthday! The clock striked 12. I heard the door bust open. The boys.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!" They all sang the 'Happy Birthday' song. Including my mom and Jillian.

"Aw, thanks you guys!" They brought in a cake and set in on my bed. it had a picture with the boys, me, Jill, and my mom on it.

"This is adorable!" I took out my phone and put it on Twitter and Instagram.

********

We were sitting in my room at 12 am eating cake. It was the best. 

"Happy Birthday Anna." I turned around to face Harry only for him to put cake in my face.

"Harry!" I took my cake and threw it at his face. Soon my room was covered with cake and icing. That will take a while to clean up but I don't care. 

I got cleaned up and found Harry. He still had cake on him and he kissed me.

"Eww now I have cake on my lips. Again." I wiped it off and Harry handed me the envelope. Finally.

I opened it and out came a card. It read:

Happy Birthday Anna Banana. I love you. Happy 6 months.

This has by far been the best 6 months of my life. Your the only girl that can make me happy. Stay beautiful.

Love, Harry xoxoxoxo

I found another thing in the envelope. A plane ticket to England.

My wish came true.