Chapter 5: A Date

"Yes, that's me." He put a smile on his precious face.

"W-what are you doing here Harry?" Why would he want to be here?

With me? Out of all people, why me?

"Anna, I want you to know that the very first day I met you, I could tell you fell in love with me."

"How do you- I mean why would you say that?" Watch your words Anna, that was close.

"Because I can tell in every girls' eyes. Especially you." I blushed. Was that supposed to be a compliment? 

"Anna, I really like you." Wait what. Did Harry just say he likes me? Am I dreaming?

"I-i don't know what to say Harry, I've only known you for a day and a half. I can't do this Harry. I'm sorry." And with that I shut the door on him. I can't believe I just said that. 

I tried to run upstairs but remembering that I have crutches, I carefully went back upstairs to my room which I slammed my door and threw myself onto my bed.

"OWW! Stupid cast!" 

Harry's *POV*

What did I do? Does she hate me now that I confessed to her? Get it together Harry.

I might be desperate because I want to call Liam for advice.

"Hey Haz, what up?"

"I need some advice."

"On what?"

"This girl I like.."

"What am I going to do with you Harry?"

"I don't know, but are you going to help me or what?"

"Fine. Meet me at Starbucks." And with that i ended the call and drove to Starbucks.

Anna's *POV*

I just need to get over this. I think I need to call Harry. I want to say sorry and I hope he will forgive me.

"Hi Harry?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Anna."

"Oh. Hi Anna." I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Look I just want to apologize for everything Harry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I really didn't. Please forgive me."

"No I'm sorry. I need to slow down I'm going to fast. How about this, meet me at my hotel tomorrow at 6 and we can talk."

"Ok. I need your address then." He gave me the address to the hotel and I stuck it on my whiteboard.

"Bye Harry"

"Bye love." He called me love again, it must be a sign he still cares for me. I think.

I decided to get everything off my mind and to fall asleep. 

I woke up feeling much better and went downstairs to eat. As soon as i got down stairs, I saw a note.

Gone to work early. 

Won't be back till 10.

There is some eggs and bacon next to the stove.

Oh and I got a call from Harry, He said to look nice tonight.

Have fun sweety. :)

Love, Mom xoxo

Oh boy.

Harry is defiantly up to something.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Oh and btw, Sorry it's so short it's 1 in the morning and I am freaking tired so nighty night my love bugs! Mwah ;* xoxo