Chapter 17: Dallas

Niall's *POV*

I woke up in my bed and went to find Harry. He was upstairs with Anna. 

"Harry!" He got up quick.

"What Niall?"

"We're in Dallas now, let's go!" I walked downstairs and took my suitcases and took them into the hotel lobby.

Harry's *POV*

I got up and headed to the shower to get Emily's germs off of me. I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my waist and walked out. Anna was still there sleeping like a queen. I decided to wake her.

"Anna. Wake up we're here." I shook her a little until she woke up.

"What Harry?"

"Get up we need to get up to your rooms in the hotels."

"Okay I'll be right there give me 20 minutes." 

Anna's *POV*

I shooed him out of my room and got in the shower. I took about 5 minutes in there. I got out and grabbed my towel and headed to the closet. I didn't know what to wear so I got some yellow shorts and my favorite belt. I got my Texas shirt and threw it on. I got it when I visited my cousins here.

I grabbed my suitcase and my phone and headed out of the bus. I walked into the lobby to find Niall looking around the buffet, Zayn looking into a mirror fixing his hair, Harry napping on the couch, Louis texting Eleanor I think and Liam checking his Twitter. I got out my phone and tweeted to Liam while he's on.

@Anna_Gore: @Real_Liam_Payne wake Harry up, and drag Niall to his bedroom. He's looking around the buffet like a hopeless dog. 

He must've read my tweet because he woke Harry up and picked Niall up and carried him to the elevator. 

"Thank you Liam!" I yelled across the lobby too loud.

"Oh my god there's a croud of fans out there Liam! Run!" We ran to the elevator with our stuff.

"Zayn come on!" The front door opened and the fans poured in. They heard me and ran to the elevator with their cameras and phones. We got in the elevator just in time before the screaming fans. We ran to our room. Me and Jillian had our own room and same with the boys.

"Woo that was a close one!"

"I know." I jumped on the bed until I heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" I jumped off and opened the door.

"Hey Paul."

"Hey, the show starts at 7:30 and tomorrow we're going be in the studio."

"Okay thanks Paully."

"What?"

"Nothing.." I closed the door on him and decided to take a nap. It was 12 I was exhausted.

Harry's *POV*

I walked into Anna and Jillian's room. Jillian was in the shower and Anna was sleeping. I decided to check her Twitter.

I went through all of her mentions. Most of them were saying 'I love you Anna' and stuff like 'You and Harry make a cute couple'. I smiled at them. I found one I didn't like though.

@nialls_ex: @Harry_Styles have fun with the snob also known as @Anna_Gore! At least I still have Niall.

I got out my phone and replied back to her.

@Harry_Styles: @nialls_ex you're Niall's ex. No wonder he broke up with you. Anna is my girlfriend and I love her and Niall is dating someone so sorry no one for you :) xx

I knew that was a mean comment but I couldn't let Caroline call my girl a snob and on and on. I heard Anna getting up so I threw her phone on her bed.

"Harry? What is it with you just magically appearing in my bedroom?"

"Oh sorry just wanted to check on you."

Anna's *POV*

I got up and headed to the bathroom. I got my makeup case out of my bag and put some mascara on. I put smokey green eyeshadow on my eyelids. I walked out of the bathroom and checked my phone. No messages.

I grabbed my phone and applied lip gloss on. It was already 5:30.

I went to Harry's room and knocked.

"Harry let me in!" harry opened the door and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Let's go." We walked to the bus and got in. I snuggled with Harry the whole ride. Jillian did the same with Niall. We got to the arena.

"Harry can you carry me? I'm to tired to walk." He put me on his back and we walked backstage. He set me down on a couch. 7:30 came by too fast. I was still on the couch. Sleeping again. I didn't get much sleep last night. The concert started and ended at 10. I told Harry to carry me to the bus and back to my hotel room.

"Goodnight Harry."

"Good night beautiful." He kissed my cheek and hopped in my bed.

"Again Harry?"

"Yes. Your bed is comfertable."

"Every time you sleep in my bed you say that."

"I know cause I'm with you." I smiled and hugged him. I fell asleep on his chest. 

Ah crazy night.