Chapter 22: Married?

A lot of things went through my mind at the moment. I'm only 19 and he's asking me to marry him? I'm too young and I'm in college. Well for only 2 more years. I didn't know what to say. I was speechless.

"H-harry I can't. We can't, I'm too young, you're too young. Your taking this relationship all too fast." With that, I ran to my room and shut my door behind me. I can't do this. We've only been dating for 6 months. Not even a year. Maybe we need to slow down. Or take a break. This was confusing. Suddenly I broke down in tears. I don't know why.

******

I woke up in my bed. I checked the time. 8 pm. Ugh. I was hungry and my head hurt like crazy. I think I cried myself to sleep. I got up and took a quick shower and headed downstairs to see if anyone was around. Ok good no Harry or mom. I got out some steak from the fridge and put it in the microwave. 

I took it out and started eating it. I put my plate in the sink and then went upstairs. I was halfway up when someone wrapped their arms around me and carried me upstairs.

"Put me down!!!" I started wiggling to get out. He put me on the bed.

"Anna, it's just me, don't worry."

"Harry? Why are you in my room?"

"Because I want to talk to you about what happened."

"I don't want to talk about it!"

"Well I want to."

"Leave me alone Harry!" I threw a pillow at him and he flinched.

"Hey now, lets not throw stuff." He came towards me and pulled me into a hug. I havan't hugged him in a while so I decided to hug him back.

"'I'm sorry Harry, it's just that we're going way to fast in this relationship. I can't marry you, we've only been dating for 6 months."

"I know. I'm sorry about that. Well I'm gonna go now." He left my bedroom and I watched as he drove away. I felt tears fall down my cheeks. I can't believe I broke Harry's heart. Well I didn't break his heart, I just upset him. I sort of rejected him. That must be the worst feeling ever. I don't know if I can ever make up to him.

Harry's *POV*

I can't believe she did that. I feel so upset. To have a women reject you. Worst feeling ever. I think we needed a little break. Maybe she was right. I am going to fast in this relationship. 

Anna's *POV*

I got to Harry's hotel and went to his room. I thought over this. He was going fast, but I love him. It feels like we've been dating for over a year. I made a decision and I hope he doesn't hate me after. 

I knocked on his door and Louis opened it.

"Hey Anna, what are you doing here? Harry isn't here."

"I know I just saw him, can I come in?"

"Yeah sure." He slid to the side and let me in.

"Thanks."

"Anything you need?"

"Nope." I walked to Harry's room and took the red flower pedals out of my purse and put them on his bed in a shape of a heart. In the middle I put a picture of us in there and spelled out 'YES'. I was fully sure of this opinion and I wasn't backing out.

"Hey Lou, here's the plan."

Harry's *POV*

I walked up into the hotel ignoring the screaming fans and the flashing cameras. I walked up into my room and got my card out and opened the door. I set my keys on the counter and walked into the living room.

"Hey Louis. I thought I saw Anna's car out there."

"Maybe you're just imagining."

"Maybe."

"How was it at Anna's house?" I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"She rejected me."

"Really?"

"Yea, she said I was going to fast."

"Well you kind of are Hazza."

"Hm."

Anna's *POV*

I could hear Harry coming into the room. I hid in the closet and hoped for the best.

"What the- Louis come here!" I saw Louis coming into the room.

"What? Woah that's looks awesome."

"Yeah it does but why is it on my bed?"

"I don't know." Louis was going with the plan just how I want it to work. He left the room. Good.

Harry's *POV*

I picked up the picture laying there. I felt my eyes feel up with tears. I missed this. I saw 'YES' spelled out with pedals. What does this mean?

"This doesn't make sense." I said out loud.

Anna's *POV*

I quietly walked out of the closet which was behind Harry. I crept up behind him.

"BOO!"

"AHHH!"

"Sorry."

"Anna? What are you doing here?"

"Look. I thought about this and I know it's been going fast but I feel like I can trust you and I just need you in my life Harry."

"So is that what that was for?" He pointed to the bed.

"Yes.." I saw him take out that little black box and kneel on one knee.

"Anna, I know it's been only 6 months, but it feels like more than that. We had our rough times but it all works out at the end, I love you Anna, I really do, and I need you in my life Anna. So with that said, Anna Gore, will you marry me?" I cried at those words.

"Yes! Definitely!" He slid the ring onto my ring finger and pulled my into a hug. He kissed me passionately. He picked me up and spun me around. He kissed me one more time before putting me down.

"Aw, this is absolutely adorable!" Louis cheered. I looked behind Harry and saw my mother and Jillian. And my dad?

"Louis!" I ran to him and gave him a big hug. I did the same with my mom, my dad, and Jillian.

"Congrats." They said. I took a picture of my ring and put in on Instagram, Twitter and facebook. They all said congrats and aw and stuff. This was truly the best night ever.

----2 Years Later---

 It took a long time to set up a wedding party and the actually wedding. Yes it took us 2 years but we also had to be 21 to get married. It just passed Harry and my birthday. Our wedding party was today. I invited my mom, Jillian, my dad, and other family and friends. Harry invited the rest of the band, their girlfriends, and his family. Our party was at our brand new house in Cheshire, England. It was a big house just for the two of us.

******

Everyone was coming through the door with bags and presents saying 'Congrats'. It's been about an hour since they were here so I decided to give some news to them. I walked upstairs so that everyone could hear and see me.

"Everybody, I'd like to tell you guys some really important news." Harry didn't know, not even my mom. Only Jillian knew and she kept it a secret. They were all staring at me anxiously.

"Well here it goes."

"I'm pregnant."

________________________

That's the end! There's an epilouge to come soon! 

Comment, vote, etc.