Chapter 11-Finally Going On Tour

"W-who is it?" I didn't want to ask but I'm curious.

"Your friend, Jillian." Relief flooded me.

"Okay, when is she coming?"

"An hour or so."

"Okay."

"Are you alright babe?"

"Yea, just fine." He pulled me into him and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"I have to go downstairs with the boys. I'll be back. I love you."

"Love you too." He ran downstairs. I went into my room and explored it.

It was blue with a white desk to the right with a computer on it and a big king bed in the middle of the room. I went into the bathroom. I could live in there forever. There was a big jacuzzi and a shower next to it.

Double sinks, my dream. I heard a knock on the door.

I ran to the door.

"JILLIAN!"

"ANNA!" She lifted me off the ground. Dang she's gotton crazier.

"So are how you and Harry?"

"We're doing great, I love him to death."

"Amazayn. Haha. I see you got that black cast on."

"Yess I love it I can walk now."

"Oh let me show you the room we're staying in."

"We're?"

"There's a king bed, don't worry." I dragged her upstairs and into the room.

"Oh my Paul, this is huge."

"I know right, check the bathroom."

"Woah, I'm gonna be in there every night."

"Me too."

"So where are the boys?"

"Downstairs doing something."

"You wanna spy on them?"

"Why?"

"Because it's fun." I had to agree.

"Fine. But only for this one time." We creeped downstairs and found them in the little studio.

"They must be reccording or practising."

"Must be." We hid behing the window of the studio and peeked through it.

I saw 4 boys out of 5.

"Where's my boyfriend?" I heard someone sneak behind me. He grabbed me and spun me around like I'm a princess and planted one right on my lips.

"Haz!" I kissed him back.

"Why aren't you in the studio?"

"Because I was hungry so I got something to eat then I saw you and Jillian so I decided to sneak on you."

"Grr."

"Oh Harry, this is Jillian."

"I've met her before."

"Oh yeah." 

"Well I'm going to unpack."

"Come on Anna."

"Okay hold on be right up."

"You know your friend would make a great couple with Nialler."

"I know, she really likes him too, she'll be lucky if she even gets a chance to talk to him."

"I know I'm lucky to have you." He put his famous smile on and it showed his dimples.

"I am too." I smiled back. He pulled me close to him and kissed me on the forehead.

"See you tonight babe." He went back inside the studio and I went upstairs to unpack with Jillian.

I unpacked with Jillian until I heard my stomach growl.

"Jillian I'm hungry, are you?"

"No."

"Fine. I'll go by myself." It was 7 and the boys were still singing. I went downstairs.

I didn't relise the bus was already moving. It has been since 4 hours ago.

I grabbed a burito and put it in the microwave.

I grabbed it out and ate it in 5 minutes.

I put the plate in the sink and went to the studio window and watched them singing.

I went back to my room and I almost died when I saw what Jillian did.