Chapter 6: Being Stalked

I grabbed the eggs and bacon and ate like I never ate before. I was really hungry if you couldn't tell.

Before I could even finish my food my cell rang.

"Hello?" I said with a mouthful of food. I sounded like an old man.

"Anna?"

"Yes?"

"This is Harry."

"Oh hi Harry."

"How's your leg doing?" I swear, every time I talk to this boy, he always asks about my leg. But it's in a good way.

"Much better."

"Great, see you tonight at 6." And with that he hung up.

I finished my breakfast and hobbled back upstairs. When am I going to get this crutches off?

I attempted to take a shower and remembering to put the plastic bag on my leg.

I came out feeling fresh and new, starting all over again. I applied mascara and walked into my closet.

Yes, I do have a BIG closet. Don't you remember, I have a very big house.

I don't get why my I live in this house with only me and my mom. My dad bought it for my mom for her 30th birthday and they got divorced one month later. Now she lives a single life but still a happy mom.

I wanted to wear my spaghetti strapped black dress but I couldn't find it. I was gonna give up on looking for it when I found it on the floor with a note attached to it saying:

Going somewhere tonight?

I hear you're going to be spending your night with Harry.

Didn't I tell you? He's mine so back off!

-E.

_____________

That's weird. First she steals my tickets and second why a note? On my favorite dress too? How would she know?

Twitter. I told Jillian and she must've put it on Twitter. I quickly got out my phone and checked my Twitter.

@JillianLoves1D: AH! my friend @AnnaGore is going out on a date with @Harry_Styles! Excited for her! Have fun, but not too much fun ;)

I replied back to her:

@AnnaGore: Thanks @JillianLoves1D, but it's not a date. Call me, I have something important to tell you!

____________

I can't believe she did that. Well actually I can.

After all she is Elizabeth.

I called Harry because I was feeling scarred. She could be anywhere now.

"Hi Anna?"

"Y-yes. Listen Harry, I found this note in my closet. It's about Elizabeth, she knows about our 'date'." I emphasized 'date'. It's really not a date.

"Anna stay calm. I'm coming right now."

"Thank you so much Haz. Bye"

"Bye love."

I'm pratically shaking right now. 

I changed into my black dress and sat at my desk looking out the window waiting for Harry.

I saw a black Mustang across my street with a girl with black hair in it.

Oh no.

Elizabeth.