Chapter 6

Haylee's pov

The girl finished up with my hair by lightly curling it and she smiled.

''you look so beautiful'' she said and i blushed.

''thank you'' i said

''oh hell yeah you look fucking gorgeous'' tori said

''well since yall already saw can i see'' i said and laughed and the lady gave me a mirror and i smiled it was great i really did for once feel beautiful.

The lady brightened my blonde hair and it brought out my skin tone more and made my eyes pop i looked just amazing even though i sound conceded.

(This is what haylee looks like)

''thank you'' i said

''oh honey no problem'' she said

Tori paid the money and then we left to go get some food.

''how do you feel?''

''i feel great tori thanks for today'' i said and smiled

''hey thats what bestfriends are for right?'' she said and smiled

We got down at the chinese restaurant and went inside. Right when we got inside i saw him and all my happiness flew out the door when i saw him kissing her.

''wha-oh'' tori said following my stare

''do you want to go somewhere else?'' she said

''no um im fine'' i said and sat at the table and then we ordered our food.

''you okay?'' she said and i looked at adrian and thats when he noticed i was here. His smile fell and i looked at tori.

''perfectly fine'' i said and smiled

We got our food and we ate and adrian walked over with his girlfriend.

''hey tori!'' she said and smiled

''babe this is haylee the girl i told you about'' he said

''oh hi nice to meet you'' she said and smiled

''hi'' i said and looked at tori

''asshole'' i thought and he looked at me

''im sorry haylee'' i heard his voice ring through my head and i jumped up.

''sorry i forgot to tell you about mindlinking'' he linked and i sighed

''my name is sarah its nice to meet you'' she said and smiled and held out her hand

''hi sarah im sorry but i have to go because as you probably already know i killed my ex boyfriend so even though its none of your business i don't need any pity from anyone else'' i said and tori chuckled and i realized what i said and i walked away.

I don't know why the hell i said that but it just came out.

''well if i would have known there was a smart ass in you i would have brought her out a long time ago'' tori said walking out.

''can we just go back to your house we have school tomorrow'' i said and she nodded

''alright'' she said and we got in the car and we drove back to her house and she showed me to the guest room and she helped me put everything away.

''thanks for today tori'' i said

''no problem hay'' she said and gave me a hug.

''now get some sleep you need it'' she said and i nodded.

I got into some sleep shorts and a loose grey crop top shirt and threw my hair in a bun.

''what a damn day'' i said and groaned

I closed my eyes and i went to sleep.

I woke up and i went to the restroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I went to my closet and got out a black shirt with white stripes long sleeve crop top and then some ripped blue jeans and some black vans and got ready.

I went to the restroom and started to curl my hair and then i put on some mascara and some eos and then filled in my brows a little and then grabbed the phone that tori bought me and my back pack and went downstairs.

''aw you look so pretty'' tori said and smiled and i chuckled.

''thanks'' i said

''awwww thats a smile i haven't seen a long time!'' she said and i chuckled

''jesus tori'' i said and she laughed

''my mom made us some tacos before she left''

''Yesssssss'' I said and she laughed

'' alright lets get to school before we are late'' she said

I grabbed my tacos and we went to the car and headed off to school.