Chapter 50

Haylee's pov
*4 years later*

I woke up and i heard honey and anthony playing with adrian and i got up and went to the living room.

''morning'' i said and smiled and honey ran in my arms.

''mommy!'' she yelled and i smiled

''morning mom'' anthony said and smiled and adrian gave me a kiss on my cheek.

''morning my love'' he said and smiled

''breakfast?'' i said

''theres some breakfast ready for you i cooked'' he said and i smiled

''aww thank you'' i said and smiled

''no problem babe'' he said and i went to the kitchen and saw my plate and i put honey on the counter.

''want some honey'' i said and smiled

''ohhhhh blue berries'' she said and i smiled at her little baby talk.

''here you go'' i said and i gave her some.

''mm'' she said and i smiled

We both finished eating and i went upstairs and took a shower with honey and got dressed.

''what do you wanna do today'' adrian said walking in the restroom.

''we have molly's party to go to at the pack house'' i said and he nodded.

''forgot about that'' he said

''yeah so i took honey a bath you take anthony one'' i said and smiled

''alrighty'' he said and i started to do honey's hair and she played with her doll.

''alright honey im done'' i said and smiled

''thanks momma'' she said

''you my dear'' i trailed off and kissed her forehead.

''are very welcome'' i said

I brushed my hair and blow dried my hair and straightened it.

I got a dress out and put it on and got out a pair of black heels.

I walked out and got anthony his clothes for the party and then got out adrian's.

We were all finally ready and then we headed to the pack house..

''hey hayes'' tori said and smiled

''hey where's the birthday girl someone is very eager to give her his present'' i said and looked at anthony.

''where is it'' tori said and smiled.

''don't ask he said its in a secret place he has to show her first'' i said and she chuckled.

''she's outside waiting for you at yall's swing set'' tori said and smiled and anthony ran away and i smiled

''god he loves her'' i said and smiled

''she loves him too all she's ever asking for his him she even has a name for him'' she said

''what is it'' i said

''tony'' she said and chuckled

''she accidentally called him antony a few weeks ago and shes called him tony ever since'' she said and i smiled.

''they are gonna drive us crazy'' i said and she chuckled

''just wait till molly's dad gives him that talk'' she said

''oh i pray adrian don't go to hard on honey's mate'' i said and chuckled

''here's hoping'' she said and i smiled

We saw molly running inside and anthony right behind her.

''MOMMY MOMMY!'' she yelled

''yes molly'' tori said

''TONY GOT ME A STAR!'' she said jumping up and down.

''he made you a star? wanna hang it up'' she said and smiled

''no mommy! a real star!'' she said and i looked at tori.

''can we see'' i said and tori looked at me.

''look its cool he gave me the power to get it!'' she said and she closed her hand and concentrated on it and then she opened it and a bright real star showed up.

''oh my god'' i said

''is that a star'' adrian said and looked at molly.

''anthony where did you learn to do that'' i said

''i made my own spell'' he said and smiled

''you can make spells'' i said

''wow a six year old making spells thats a new one'' nick said and i looked at adrian. (i cant remember how old anthony is right now so i guessed six)

''what other spells have you made anthony'' i said

''just that one and one more but that one is private'' he said and i looked at him

''anthony waters'' i said

''can i tell you in private.'' he said

Anthony grabbed my hand and we went outside and we walked a long way from the pack house.

''where are we going'' i said

''to my secret spot'' he said

We finally stopped and i looked around and i saw nothing.

''where are we'' i said

''my spot close your eyes'' he said

''okay?'' i said and i closed my eyes and i heard him move around.

''open'' he said and i opened and i saw all these flowers.

''What are these flowers for?" I asked

"Everyone at the pack house in our pack" he said and he walked along a path.

"They all represent someone that's why they are different they are unique to that person" he said and he walked up to four flowers.

"The red one is daddy the purple is you the soft pink is honey" he said

"How do you know how to do all this" I said

"I had a dream the ancestors told me they said there's a garden of protection only I can access it and I can show people if I trust them enough they told me I will be able to know if they are trustworthy" he said

"Wow" I said

"They also told me if a flower is black and moldy it's a bad person and they are dangerous" he said and then all the flowers started to move.

"Don't be scared they move when the people move every twenty minutes they change and it shows there location on the pack lands" he said and I smiled and I bent down and got on my knees.

"I'm so proud of you" I said and smile and he gave me a hug and I held him tight.

"I love you mama" he said

"I love you too munch" I said and he looked at me.

"Close your eyes" he said and I closed them and I heard the wind.

"Open" he said and the flowers were gone.

"You are so smart for your age munch I'm so proud" I said and we walked back to the party.

I have two amazing children and I couldn't be happier with my family and friends everything is just in good terms and even though there will be problems in the future we are ready for whatever comes our way.....