Chapter 27

Haylee's pov

I saw him.. I couldn't believe it...

"Dad!" I yelled and I picked him up and I hugged him.

"Oh haylee" he said

"It's me it's me dad" I cried and I pulled out the chains and I helped him stand up.

"I thought you were dead" I said and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry haylee I'm sorry for everything I have ever done to you to your brothers and your mom and even his I'm so sorry" he said and I smiled

"It's okay but we have to go okay" I said and he nodded and I shifted and he got on my back and held on and I ran out and everyone was shocked.

"Let's go now" I linked them and we all ran back to our territory.

When we got back we took my dad to the pack hospital and waited in the waiting room.

"How is this possible we saw his head.." mom said

"I don't know..." I said

"Where is Adrian?" I said

"Back at the pack house he had to handle something" Jared said

"And why wasn't I told too I am the Luna" I said

"Actually you are not Luna officially" Jared said and I growled

"You never had the ceremony and everyone is waiting for one" he said

"Back off Jared now is not a good time to bother her with a damn Luna ceremony while her dad is in the hospital so shut the hell up" tori said and everyone got quiet.

I got up and I walked to the pack house and went to Adrian's office.

''how come no one is telling me to have that ceremony?'' i said and he looked up.

''what'' he said

''the luna ceremony how come no one told me about it i mean tori mentioned them but honestly i forgot'' i said 

''there has been alot going on that i honestly forgot about it too'' he said and sighed and he got up and hugged me.

''jared is the one that brought it up he said you are not luna officially and that everyone is waiting for a ceremony'' i said and i looked down.

''i feel like i don't even belong in this position adrian'' i said

''yes you do hay look who lead us to go after the girl that came for your family and for the pack who put her life on the line for us you are a strong ass women'' he said and i smiled 

''come on'' he said and we walked outside and we walked to the pack elementary school.

''this is you're main focus as luna to worry about the kids'' he said 

''go talk to them'' he said and i looked at him.

''what if they don't like me'' i said 

''they will trust me'' he said and i sighed and i walked and listened to what they were learning. 

''oh luna i didn't see you there'' the teacher said 

''please call me haylee'' i said 

''yeah my dad said she isn't the luna yet'' a kid said 

''jeremy this is your future luna show respect'' the teacher said 

''sorry ma'am'' he said and i gave a fake smile.

They proceeded with class and a little girl came up to me.

''luna'' she said

''yes'' i said 

''can i talk to you?'' she said and i was confused why would a seven year old wanna talk to me. 

''sure honey'' i said and smiled and i didn't call her honey as a sweet name it was actually her name it was a very cute name. 

She grabbed my hand and we walked outside and we sat on the swings.

''what's wrong?'' i said

''how come you and the alpha don't have a pup yet?'' she said and i widened my eyes oh okay its that talk im having the talk with a seven year old lucky me right.

''um well see we haven't talked about that just yet'' i said and chuckled

''do you not want a pup?'' she said 

''oh no i would love to be a mommy one day but as of right now it's um complicated'' i said and she gave me a weird look and she walked up to me and touched my face.

''what happened?'' she said and i saw adrian walk up to us and i smiled.

''um look there is the alpha'' i said and smiled 

I was confused on what she was talking about myself i didn't know what she meant by what happened. I mean it could be alot of things.

''are you gonna get tests?'' she said 

''my mommy said that you should go to the doctor if something is wrong'' she said and i looked at adrian.

''come on honey the teacher wants you back'' he said and she nodded.

''good luck'' she whispered 

What was she talking about. What do i need tests. 

I got up and i walked back to the cabin without adrian and i called and made an appointment with the pack doctor.

I got dressed and went back to the hospital to check up on my dad real quick.

''how is he?'' i said 

''he's doing amazing he's healing'' mom said and smiled

''good'' i said and smiled

''you okay?'' tori said

''yeah um i actually need to go talk to someone real quick ill be back later'' i said and they nodded and i went to the elevator and went to the third floor. 

''how can i help you luna?'' the lady at the desk said 

''i have an appointment'' i said and she told me which room to go to and i smiled and thanked her.

I walked in and sat down and the doctor came in.

''so luna what is the problem?'' she said 

''i want to take some tests'' i said

''what kind of tests?'' she said 

''the one's that can see if i can get pregnant or not'' i said and she looked at me.

''oh does the alpha know?'' she said 

''no and i would like it to be done in private please'' i said and she nodded.

''ill get the gynecologist'' she said and i nodded 

Oh boy......