Chapter 48

Haylee's pov 

~5 MONTHS LATER~

''what about this shade of pink'' i said

''i love it'' adrian said 

''you said that about the last three pinks'' i said

''cause they are the same'' he said

''no they are not'' i said 

''fine how about this one'' he said and picked up the pink i had.

''fine'' i said

''is tori making her nursery for holly too?'' he said

''yeah her and logan already painted it and now they are setting up everything'' i said

Right well yall don't know but i am pregnant again and it's for sure a girl i am two months along and she's healthy. Yeah i know i got pregnant quickly after anthony but as long as they are close together thats all that matters. Tori is now almost six months and shes getting big. 

''oh i hear anthony fussing ill be right back'' he said and i nodded and i smelled burned sugar and i walked outside and saw cameron's witch.

''what are you doing here'' i said

''im sure anthony explained already'' she said and smiled 

''he's not old enough yet he's only six months'' i said

''you put them in his formula'' she said and i sighed

''you give him one per week crush it up and mix it in his formula'' she said and i nodded.

''fine but only cause he told me too'' i said and she gave me the jar of cookies.

''how long does he need to take these'' i said

''a year'' she said and i sighed and i walked inside and i went into one of our spare rooms and put it in one of the little hide away spots i have behind a shelf.

I grabbed a cookie and i went into anthony's nursery.

''i can take over you go paint'' i said and smiled

''you sure'' adrian said

''yeah i will make his bottle'' i said and he nodded and he gave me the bottle and handed me anthony.

''hey little man'' i said and smiled and after adrian closed the door i grabbed the cookie and smashed it up into small pieces and made sure there was no big pieces and then i made his bottle and put the crushed cookie into the bottle and shaked it for about a minute and then gave it to anthony and sang my little sunshine.

After he finished the bottle i burned him and put him down for a nap and i sighed.

''yall kids are gonna be a hastle aren't yall'' i said and he yawned and i smiled.

I pat his chest gently until he fell asleep and then i went back to honey's nursery and adrian was painting and so was logan.

''hey hayes'' logan said

''hey logan'' i said

''oh um logan told me the paint fumes could be harmful for you so tori is waiting for you'' logan said

''yeah we got this hay'' logan said and smiled

''thanks logan'' i said and smiled

''no problem'' logan said and smiled and i walked downstairs and tori was on the couch.

''hey'' i said and smiled

''hey'' she said and smiled back.

''how's holly doing'' i said

''she is a kicker'' she said and i chuckled

''how's anthony and honey'' she said and smiled 

''anthony is sleeping at the moment and honey is doing good'' i said and smiled

''what was cameron's witch here for'' she said and i looked at her.

''what'' i said

''i smelled burned sugar and i saw her outside talking to you'' she said 

''just popping in to see how anthony and adrian are doing'' i said and smiled

''mm so the cookies i can just have one'' she said and held up the jar and i grabbed them.

''how did you find them'' i said

''your hiding spots are always behind the shelf haylee what's going on'' she said

''cameron's witch has been helping me get my vitamins the pills aren't going down for some reason i throw them up so cameron's witch made them into these cookies special for me'' i said

''why hide it hay'' she said

''cause i don't want adrian to worry tori can you please stop snooping okay i don't want him to find out'' i said and i went upstairs and put the cookies up and sighed.

''this is gonna be a long year..'' i said

~4 MONTHS LATER~

''how is she'' i said as logan walked out to the waiting room.

''holly is beautiful and tori is fine'' logan said and smiled 

I couldn't go help tori have holly because im also pregnant and it could cause stress on me since im six months pregnant. 

''can we go see holly'' cameron said and smiled

''yeah best uncle is here'' nick said and logan rolled his eyes.

''shut it nick'' logan said and we laughed

''she wants to see haylee first then everyone else can come in'' logan said and they nodded and i walked to tori's room and saw her holding holly.

''heyy'' tori said and smiled 

''oh my god tori she's gorgeous'' i said and smiled and i cleaned my hands and she smiled and handed me holly.

''oh my god she has your nose'' i said and she laughed and i smiled.

''she's gorgeous'' i said and smiled

''oh hold on i need to get something real quick'' i said and handed holly to tori and logan smiled and i handed him the ring.

''what did you need t-'' tori stopped when she saw logan on one knee and she put her hand on her mouth and i linked everyone to come in.

''oh shiiiiit'' nick said and i chuckled

''shhh'' i said

''i know im not good at speeches but here it goes'' logan said and i smiled

''a few years ago if someone told me i was having a pup with my mate i would laugh my ass off because i never thought i would find you and when i did all i saw and still see is the most gorgeous women i have ever seen you are so strong so smart and so damn amazing i thank you for everything you have done for haylee even though i haven't known her long i still thank you because you got her through alot and it makes me see how kind hearted you are how sweet and nice and caring you are and i know i get to call you my mate but i also want to call you my wife'' he said and she started crying.

''so Toriyama Jane Smith will you marry me?'' logan said and she nodded.

''yes'' she said and we all clapped and he put the ring on her finger and i smiled.

And just like that me and tori were getting every thing we wanted. Me and adrian haven't had the wedding yet but after holly is born thats our priority. I was beyond happy it couldn't get any better than this...............