Chapter 26

Haylee's pov

~THE NEXT DAY~

I told tori everything that happened yesterday and i just..i was still shocked.

School is almost over and i graduate next week. My dad isn't here to see it and its majorly my fault. I was just so angry at him and i didn't think this would happen..

''you okay'' i heard and i looked up and saw cam, conner, and tanner.

''hey'' i said and they sat on my bed and i leaned on conners shoulder.

''oh hun we are so sorry'' conner said and put his arm over me.

''look as sorry as we are we didn't come to grieve even though we are and we are sorry for your loss but tanner has something to tell you'' cam said and i looked at tanner.

''i know where she is'' he said

''who'' i said

''your foster mom'' he said

''the day the rogues came i saw her and she looked familiar she isn't just a alpha rogue she's head of the alpha rogues and your foster dad was of course the alpha of all of the alpha rogues see cam told me about them leaving when you know you lived with james and when they left they were actually still here and they didn't just recently turn they have been rogues for a long time almost two hundred years i believe'' he said and i widened my eyes

''what the hell how long do werewolves live'' i said

''oh a long time we age almost a thousand times slower or even more than the average human'' conner said and i was shocked.

''wow anyways go on'' i said

''anyways my father was actually your dad's beta weirdly i dont know how the whole thing works but your dad always joked around saying my dad was his beta because they were so close and anyways they had went out one day and they had saw your foster mom and dad talking and our dad's recognized them as rogues and they followed them all the way back to their place and it was in the mountains and my dad gave me directions'' tanner said and he gave me a paper.

''if you go we will stand by you and fight with you'' conner said and smiled and i hugged them.

''thank you guys'' i said and nick opened the door.

''we all stand with you hay'' nick said and i saw logan, tori, my mom, maddie, nick, sarah, and jared.

''well then what are we waiting for'' i said

''lets go get this bitch'' i said and i got up and we all went outside and i saw cameron's witch waiting.

''had a feeling this day would come so i come baring gifts'' she said and put down a cardboard box.

''these outfits stay on when you shift and will be there when you shift back into your skin there is a sports bra and spandex for the women and biker shorts for the men which are basically spandex i just used some magic to get them to help'' she said and i hugged her.

''thank you'' i said

''be safe and watch your back'' she said

''i will thank you'' i said

We all changed into the clothes and cameron's witch disappeared and we all took off to the mountains.

''whats the plan haylee'' cameron linked

''yeah we need a game plan my dad said the mountains have guards'' tanner linked

''don't worry i don't need long to take them out'' i linked and i let all my rage come through and my wolf was just so ready to get some blood in her mouth. We got there and the guards saw us and they shifted and i took them out without hesitation.

We ran back to the top and more guards came and this time cam and adrian took them out and the rest of us continued and we got to the entrance and shifted and we saw two more guards.

''alright boys who's first to die'' i said and wiped blood off my mouth and they growled and i let the blood boil in my veins and i roared so loud they flew back and were knocked out and i pushed open the doors and i saw my foster mom.

''looks like you got my message'' she said

''oh mines to die for'' i said and i roared again and they all flew back and i tackled her.

''oh you think you are benefiting yourself? please my mate is dead you will do me a favor." She said

I shoved my hand through her chest and she screamed.

''then tell that son of a bitch i hope he rots in hell along with you'' i said and she laughed

''you think your friends are gonna help you? please'' she said

''i don't have friends lori i have family something you wouldn't know a thing about'' i said and i pulled out her heart and dropped it and i saw everyone fighting and i joined in.

I shifted and i killed so many of them i lost count but they were all still fighting hard when their luna just fell they should've backed off so what the hell are they protecting.

I shifted into my skin and grabbed one of the rogues and slammed them down and they tried to bite me and i glowed my eyes.

''shift'' i roared and they did immediately

''what are you protecting'' i said

''i don't owe you a thing'' he growled and i squeezed his neck with my claws piercing his skin.

''i will ask one more time what are you protecting'' i growled

''okay okay all i know is their is a prisoner in the east wing'' he said and i looked east and saw a door with two werewolves protecting it. I ripped out the guys throat and i ran towards the door and the two werewolves ran towards me and i shifted and i ripped one of their throats out and kicked the other one down and i shifted back and i knocked down the door and ran down the hall and i smelled a familiar scent and i recognized it as my dad's and i turned and saw the bottom of his body in a cell and when i opened the cell i lost it............