Chapter 36

Haylee's pov 

''im pregnant.'' i said 

''yeah have been for a week'' my wolf said

''i don't understand how does the bug know'' i said 

''its in control of your body im pretty sure they feel the little thing growing.'' she said

''shh now listen'' she said 

''guessing you know'' i said and smirked

''why so down now'' i said

''adrian get them out of here'' sarah said 

''i don't think so'' i said and i felt the sword go for nick and pushed for control and i dropped to my knee's and she wouldn't let me get through so i pushed harder for the control and i still didnt get through i looked up and saw everyone was gone and i stopped because they made it away from me. 

I felt the bug get angry. 

''i can't get back into my head'' i said 

''its gonna be harder every time cause they know that when you are around them you try and take control so you don't hurt them'' my wolf said 

''they know im coming through but they don't know about you going through'' i said

''i can't go through hay'' she said

''why not'' i said

''the bug prevents me from coming out its as if i don't exist but i do i just can't get out'' she said and i sighed. 

We had gotten back to the place where becca was and i looked at my wolf. 

''how many'' she said

''haylee would only let me get ten'' i said

''well that won't happen when i put her subconscious to sleep'' she said and smiled 

''haylee i won't let it happen ill let it take me'' my wolf said

''i can't do this without you'' i said

''and you can't do it asleep'' she said 

''its coming'' she said and she put me in the closet.

''when you don't hear my scream you come out and when you get out look for things this place isn't just inside of you its a place in your mind your safe place you made it when you were with james go outside and find something to help you understand who this bitch is okay just don't give up okay'' she said and i nodded.

At first it was quiet then i heard her scream and then it just stopped. I walked out and she was gone and i just cried. 

I screamed to the top of my lungs and i threw stuff around. 

''i swear once i get out this bitch will have her head ripped off'' i growled

I went back to my wolf's words and i realized she said i could go outside. I looked at the door and i opened it and a bright white light appeared and then i saw these houses houses i knew. my old houses the one with my fake parents, the one with james, the cabin adrian has thats secret, mom and dad's cabin, then mine and adrian's new cabin. 

''who the hell is becca and why is she coming for me.'' i said and i looked at james house and i sighed.

''demons first'' i said and i walked to it and i stood at the door. 

Then i heard screams. They were mine. I backed up and went to adrian's secret cabin and i ran in and sighed. 

''why are you so nice to me'' i heard my voice and i turned around and i walked a little more and i saw myself and adrian sitting on the couch. 

The night he helped me shift back into my skin and also the night i killed james. 

''because'' he said

''because why'' i said 

''because you have been in front of my face for twelve years and i just never payed attention'' he said 

''what makes me so confused is that they never tried to hurt me they loved me and when they left they trusted james not to hurt me either so it confuses me'' i said 

''i know it confuses me too'' he said 

That's the moment i realized this was a house and i was so stupid cause i saw us walk in but just didn't pay attention. Stupid haylee. 

''who's house is this'' i said

''mine'' he said 

''your's??'' i said

I smiled at this memory it's where i started to fall for adrian. 

I walked out of the house and i saw the woods. What the hell. 

I walked around and i saw the ice cream parlor then i heard a twig snap and then i saw myself and then i looked the other way and saw james. 

That's when i tried to run from him but he caught me. 

I looked at the ice cream parlor then back to james and then i stopped. 

I looked back to the ice cream parlor and i saw becca. 

''oh shit.'' i said 

I walked to her and then i saw her friend come next to her.

''hey becca you coming where's your brother?'' she said and becca turned around and stopped her from turning the corner.

''he went home ill be over there in the minute okay'' she said and her friend nodded and becca looked back at me and james and when she did she saw me shift and kill james and i realized who she was. I never met her before and i didn't even know he had a sister. 

How the hell didn't i know when i lived with him. Then the scene went back to the houses. 

I looked at james house and i took a deep breath. 

''now i have no fucking choice.'' i said and i walked to the door and i slowly opened it and walked in. 

''why are you hurting that girl james she has done nothing to you'' becca said

''don't fucking worry about it'' james said 

''whatever james im not gonna sit here and watch her get hurt im leaving'' she said

''no one is making you stay'' he said

''i have never even met her why can't i meet the girl'' she said

''because i said so now shut up and leave like you said you were'' he said and he walked back to the room and she went to hers. 

I walked out of the house and i walked back into the place my wolf had me in and sat down and thought about what the hell is going on....