Sarah Harding

(Four years later) Jenny's POV

I'm now twenty years old and work at InGen part-time. Recently my grandfather has lost control of InGen. Because a family on a cruise stabled onto site B and a girl was hurt. Now Grandpa wants a documentary done, so that the island can be protected. I agree with him and am now in San Diego. (Jenny's outfit: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ae/1f/dc/ae1fdcab0406b38eda9771df5f67271f.jpg).

Right now I am walking behind the scenes at San Diego zoo. I find who I've been looking for. "Sarah Harding" I say and she turns to me. I hold my hand out smiling and say "Jennifer Hammond, I am here on the behalf of my grandfather John Hammond" I tell her.

"An honor to meet you" she says shaking my hand. "I'm on my break, why don't we go to my office" she suggests. I agree and she leads the way to her office. "So what do I oh the pleasure of your company?" she asks as we sit down.

"I'm sure your father has told you about the island incident" I say.

"Yeah he did and as did Ian" she tells me.

"Well there is an other island" I tell her. "This one has been found and the dinosaurs on it are in danger. My grandfather wants a documentary done on the island of the dinosaurs in their natural environment. We need a Paleontologist" I explain.

"Why not you?" she asks me.

"The government will think I'm biased as my grandfather owned the island" I tell her.

"I don't know" she says looking thoughtful.

"It'd only be 8 to 10 days" I assure her. "Not mention the two t-rexs on the island could prove your theory on their naturing habits" I state.

"Two, there's two t-rexs?" she asks looking excited.

"Both full grown and capable of reproducing" I tell her. "This documentary could save them and their entire island" I state.

"Who else would be going?" she asks me.

"I know grandfather is trying to get Eddie Carr as our field equipment expert. Nick Van-Owen as our photographer and another guide beside me. Oh and Ian" I tell her.

"Never in a million years John will be able to convince Ian to go to that island" she tells me.

"Twenty bucks says you're wrong" I tell her smirking.

"Thirty says I'm right" she states and we shake hands. "Any idea who will be our other guide?" she asks.

"Hopefully Jake Asger, he was there when the t-rexs were born along with one of the raptor packs. If we run into them and he is with us, he should be able to calm them down. Like I did with Rexy as he trained them" I explain.

"Any relation to Cathy Asger?" she asks me.

"Yeah that's his aunt, which makes Kelly Malcolm his little cousin" I tell her.

"Wow, small world" she says. "Do you know him well?" she asks me.

"Pretty well, we worked together for several months before I left him en-charge of the carnivores on site B. He maybe a few years older then me, but I was his mentor. We became friends" I explain. "Even after what happened we've stayed in contact, but have been to busy to see each other face to face. It'd be nice to see him again" I tell her.

"Someone has a crush" she says.

"I do not, I respect him is all" I tell her. "So are you going to come with me to the island or not?" I ask her.

"Sure, when do we leave?" she asks me.

"Tomorrow at dawn, the others will join us in a few days" I tell her.

"Great, do you have a place to stay?" she asks.

"I was going to get a hotel" I say shrugging.

"No you aren't, you going to stay in my apartment tonight" she tells me. "We can go over plans before we leave tomorrow" she states. I agree and she says she would be finished in an hour. So I went to explore the zoo before meeting her at the entrance. She drives us to her apartment building and lets us in. We order pizza and watch the Disney movie Dinosaur. Afterwards we discussed plans for the documentary and I helped her pack. Before we called it an early night.

A/N

Picture above of Jenny Hammond now and picture on the external link of Doctor Sarah Harding.