A/N (UPDATED)

10k reads?!!? Thank you so much you guys! I'm really sorry that this isn't an update, but honestly this is one of the only times I have free to write, because my life has been so hectic. I hope to post a chapter soon, but I might not have enough time. Sorry again!

Update:
20K READS???? YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry I haven't been able to update recently. I am hoping to have a chapter posted by mid September, I'm so sorry for the slow updates!

Update (AGAIN):
Okay, so before you guys read my A/N, I just want to thank you all SO MUCH for all the reads (32k!) and support and all the awesome comments from you guys. So thank you! And now for the not-so-fun part. This year, school has kind of been taking over my life, so the only times I've found myself being able to write are late at night, so technically this author's note may get me in trouble. I'm so sorry that I keep saying this, but I will write soon. But, I actually have a poll for all you lovely readers. I know that I will keep key parts of the book, but do you guys want the dialogue/script to be from the book or the movie? To be honest, using the book will take more time. Comment below!

Book
or
Movie

Thank you guys for reading and being so supportive!