Wonho - Let Me Love You [Part 3]

In the few weeks that has past, many things had occurred. Your boyfriend apologized to you and begged you to patch things up with him as he realises that that lady he was with means nothing like you do. You pondered on whether it was worth the effort of trying again, before coming to realise that you still have feelings for him. But you didn't know what to do. That's when you decided to call Wonho.

"Hello, Wonho?"

"Hey, Y/N! What's up?"

"Are you free in the evening later?"

"I will always be free for you!"

You giggled to yourself before continuing "Great! I will drop by your house later on alright?"

"Alright then! See you later!" knowing that there must be something going on, Wonho agreed.

You arrived at Wonho's house, with your hands filled with his favourite tteokbokki from down the street and also a week's supply of ramen. His mouth was left opened the moment he opens the door and sees you.

"The Love of my Life!" He ran to you with open arms, only to be hugging the ramen supply that you were carrying.

"Coming from you, I expected that reaction" you laughed as you let go of the ramen, letting Wonho to carry it in his arms. You placed the tteokbokki in a bowl and brought it with you as you walked to the sofa.

"So... what's up?" Wonho asked as he sticks in a piece of tteok in his mouth. You took a deep breath before saying anything.

"Well..... Dongjoon called me a few days back. He said he regretted what he has done and he wants to get back together with me." You spoke while looking down, fiddling with your hands. Wonho's hands suddenly stopped from putting the tteok in his mouth and place it back down in the bowl.

"Are you serious?" He asked, surprised. You nodded in response.

"Then are you going back with him? Again?" his voice sterner than before.

"I don't know.... But I think I still have feelings for him" you answered while he was drinking water. Hearing that, he placed his mug a little hard on the table, showing disapproval to your answer.

"How can you even think of going back to him after all he has done to you! He was the one who made you cry, He was the one who broke your heart!" his voice began to rise as with anger.

"All he did was to make you sad the whole time you were with him! When he made you cry, I was the one by your side, constantly trying to make you feel better! When he was fancying around with other woman, I was the one worrying over your feelings on the sofa! When you cried yourself to sleep, I was the one having heart aches watching you hurt! Why can't you see me instead of him!" He stomped his way to his bedroom before slamming his door on you.

You tears began falling as you spaced out. You tried to find for moments where your boyfriend made you happy to prove what Wonho said was wrong. But the more you think about it, the more you realised that all this while, the one who was making you happy was Wonho, and never your boyfriend. With him around, you had forgotten of the pain you felt, the heart aches you had, the sadness and anger you feel for your boyfriend. You finally realised how much you meant to him. 

To Be Continued......