Minhyuk - I Don't Wanna Know [Part 1]

You were walking down the streets with him, holding hands while keeping each other close. As you were enjoying his company, you came to a halt when you see a familiar figure standing in front of you.

"Y/N? Where's Minhyuk? Who is this man?" he questioned you. It was Hyungwon. Flustered by the sudden questions that was hurled towards you, you quickly grabbed the hands of the man you're with and walked past Hyungwon as if you didn't recognise him.

"Babe, you know that guy?" the man beside you asked.

"Oh.. I think he confused me with another person. My name is common, you know" you lied, giving him a fake smile while continuing to walk. That night, images of Minhyuk was constantly running in your mind. You tried to ignore the thoughts, but you just can't seem to do so.

--------------------- Flashback ------------------------------

Minhyuk has been distant from you lately, busy with his schedules and upcoming tour. You felt the need for attention from him, but you weren't getting any of it.

"Jagi! What are you doing?"

"Oh hey! Sorry jagi, I can't talk right now. I will call you again once I'm free alright?"

"Oh..O-oka.." you didn't even get to finish your sentence when you the line was cut off. This became a repetitive response every time you called him. It has been three months since you last saw Minhyuk. You know that he is on tour, but you were just in need of some attention. That's when you met your ex coincidentally one day.

You and your ex ended things on a good note, since the feeling was mutual between the both of you that you needed to end things. So when you bumped into him that day, you two took the opportunity to catch up with what has been happening in your lives. Suddenly, you find yourself depending on him every time Minhyuk wasn't there. That is how you started going out with your ex again, without him knowing that you are actually attached with Minhyuk at the moment.

----------------------- End of Flashback -------------------------

You spent the whole day going out with your ex. That night, you opened the entrance door to suddenly be engulfed in a welcoming hug.

"Jagi, you're back! God I miss you so much!" Minhyuk said while tightening the hug around you.

"Minhyuk? When did you get here?" you asked, startled by his affection.

"I just got back last night. I wanted to come back home that instant, but manager-hyung requested for me to stay in the dorm to settle a few things. That's why I can only get home to you today instead of yesterday" he said with a smile on his face.

After that he pulled you in, letting you shower and change into your pyjamas while he make some hot chocolate for the both of you. While you were in the shower, you kept thinking to yourself.

"Maybe Hyungwon didn't tell him about seeing me... Yeah, maybe that's why". With that thought in your mind, you quickly finished showering and changed to spend time with Minhyuk after being without him for months. 

To Be Continued......