Jooheon - Kiss Me Thru The Phone [Part 1]

It was a casual morning. You and Jooheon were cuddled and still fast asleep in bed, when you heard his phone ringing all of a sudden.

"Jooheon, honey.... Wake up... your phone...." You shook Jooheon, trying to wake him up. He let out a grunt before moving his hands to reach out for his phone and answer the call.

"Yeobseyo?" Jooheon answered the call, with sleep still in his eyes. You turned around to the other side of the bed, as your mind were finding its way back to dreamland. After a while, Jooheon ended his call and wraps you around your waist. As he pulls your back closer to his chest, he rested his head on the side of your head before kissing your shoulders.

"Honey, I need to go down to the company... the staff called for a meeting" he told you, as you shifted your body to face him.

"Hmmm...... don't go..." you said, continue clinging to him by his waist.

"I'll just be there for a while, Y/N... I'll be back in your arms as soon as I am done, alright honey?" he rubs your back to comfort you. Giving up, you just nodded and let go of your grip so that he can get ready. He kissed you cheeks before getting up to the shower.

You sat up, stretched out your arms, and made your way to the kitchen to make Jooheon his morning coffee. He likes his usual morning doses of coffee you make, it made his morning every time he drinks them. When the smell of baby powder tickled your nose, you knew he is all set and ready to leave.

"Honey, your coffee.." you pointed with the pupil of your eyes as you took a sip of your own coffee.

"Aww, thanks honey. You make the best coffee, Y/N!" He gulped down his coffee and rush to leave.

"Be careful out there, Heon-ie!" you yelled from the kitchen.

"I will honey! Love you!" you heard his reply before the sound of the door closing echoed through the house. You continued finishing your coffee before plopping down your couch to fall asleep once again.

You woke up, searching for the clock to see the time. It was already noon, and Jooheon is still not back from his meeting.

"I guessed the meeting is a serious one, since Jooheon is not back yet" you sighed. You pushed your head up with your right hand supporting the weight, and pressed the remote control with your left hand to switch on the tv. As you were channel hopping, you suddenly heard the entrance door creaking open. You got up, and walked towards the door.

"Honey, you're back! How's the meeting?" you welcomed Jooheon with a smile.

"It was draggy...but I managed" Jooheon answered, forcing a smile to come out.

"Honey, what's wrong?" you asked as you walked with him to the couch and sat down beside him, holding his hands.

"Y/N, at the meeting today... the company received a letter..." Jooheon breathed in and out deeply as he speaks. You weren't thinking of anything and just listened to him.

"They called me in for enlistment" Jooheon finally breaking out the news to you. You just froze, speechless.

"Y/N? Honey?" he waved his hands in front of you, calling you back to reality. You took a moment to digest what Jooheon had just said to you while calming yourself.

"Wh-when will you be going?" you asked, stumbling at the words as it came out of your mouth.

"In two days..." he replied, while looking down at his feet and let out a sigh. He then turned to you, holding both of your arms and looked to you.

"Honey, you...you will wait for me right?" he asked you, with worry in his eyes. You simply wrapped him in a hug, holding him as long as you can.

You were simply in disbelief, but you know you can't do anything about it. You have dealt with his absence when he is on tour. But you were lost on how you are going to managed missing his presence for two years. As you were still holding Jooheon in your embrace, you promised to yourself to make this two days count and spend as much time as you can with him. 

To Be Continued......