Chapter 25: So, What's The Plan?

(Reader's P.O.V.)

Natasha had searched for any old properties that had been under Heisenberg or any of his family's name. She cross tracks for warehouses and old castles, hoping Heisenberg had made a slight mistake. The team is restless, anxious to get Addison back. Tony lost both of his parents when he was young. He lost Yinsen in Pakistan. He nearly lost Pepper to the Mandarin. Tony's vowed that he was not going to lose Addison, at any cost. When the Avengers left, Tony decided that Stark Tower needed to be more secured and better built. So he promised Pepper he would find Addison and come back home to her. He mapped the layout of the new and improved building as they made their way to Poland. Tony plots revenge on the woman who took Addison.
Steve lays down on a huge, long toolbox Tony brought with him. He can't help but blame himself for Addison's kidnapping. He wishes he would have told her he was leaving that morning. Steve regrets that he left her all by herself the night before the mission. For his first time, it wasn't like he thought it would be. It was better. Heisenberg said that after they were done with her, Addison would be indestructible. Just what they all feared. There's no telling what they're doing to her.
"Hey, fellas?" Natasha's voice echoes throughout the hovercraft, "I think I may have found something."
The guys all form around her, Clint puts the hovercraft on autopilot before joining them. A picture of an animal clinic in Opole is on the screen.
"I cross tracked facilities that were shut down for human experimentations. But after that was a bust, I come across an Animal clinic that had been shut down for drug testing on humans. The doctor did a reverse method, he used humans as the lab rats and then seen its effects." Natasha says, "I think if they were to try and hide Addison anywhere, it would be there. It has an underground lab."

As the Avengers reach Poland, they get suited up and ready for a fight. If Heisenberg was right, then they'll more than likely have to fight whoever has Addison held captive. Or they'll have to fight Addison, and that's the guys greatest fear. Even Clint. Natasha volunteered to be the one to shoot tranquilizers at her in case of an emergency. It wouldn't be Addison that she'd be shooting at, it'd be the weapon.
"We'll be reaching Opole in 20 minutes. The place will probably be packed with security and surveillance cameras." Clint says to the team. "So be ready to jump."
"You're not landing?" Thor looks at him confused,
"Like I said, the place will probably be packed with surveillance cameras and guards. Bruce and I will land the hovercraft in the field nearby, so we won't be far. We'll join you after we land." Clint explains, "Keep your earpieces on and good luck."
Clint pushes a button that slowly opens the door. Tony is the first to fly out with Natasha in his arms. Steve grabs a parachute, nodding to Bruce and Clint before jumping out of the airplane. Thor spins his hammer and then flies out, leaving Bruce and Clint alone.
Snow falls from the Opole sky, a chill in the air. Tony lands on the ground, setting Natasha down on the snowy ground. She smirks at him.
"Always wondered what that felt like," she surveys the area "I don't see any guards but I'm sure as hell there are inside."
Thor lands down on the ground, leaving a huge hole on the ground. Steve lands on the ground, walking over to them.
"There's an underground lair. I bet there's a secret back-way." Natasha says, slightly shivering.
"So, what's the plan?" Thor looks at Steve.
"We split up. Natasha, when Bruce and Clint get here, go with them to find the secret backway." Steve walks towards the front gate, "Thor, Tony, we're going to cause a distraction."
Tony smirks at Steve's plan, looking at Thor. He looks down at the huge hole Thor made. The playboy billionaire smacks his lips and shakes his head.
"You, my friend, have no respect for anyone's lawn."