19861023

Cast
Lee Ji Eun - Herself
Jeon Jeongguk - Himself
Manager Baek In Ho - Woo Do Hwan
BTS - Themselves
Moogi - Park Shin Hye (Don't ask)

-----------------------------------------------------------

No, I didnt edit :)

(Day 5)

As Ji Eun layed in her bed listening to music she slowly opened her mouth. Her lips were separated and she tries to let out a sound.

Only a little sound came out. For her it was an improvement. She couldn't even breath correctly.

She closed her eyes again and leaned her head back. As In Ho was getting snacks ,a sound came from the window of her hospital room.

It was Jeongguk.

He climbed a tree and knocked on the window. Signaling Ji Eun to open the window.

She removed her covers and took a step on the cold hard floor. Her hospital gown fit her like a big pillow case ,and covered her like a rag.

She opened the window and Jeongguk jumped in. Although they barely knew each other ,it felt like they were meant to be seriously entwined.

"Ji Eun ,please forgive me for what I did to you. I don't think words can describe the hatred and sorrow I feel right now."

His head was pointed downwards and as he spoke and rays of sadness shot out of his heart.

The night sky light was pointed into the window .The stars were bright ,and the sky was pitch black.

Ji Eun started to feel sorry for making him feel this way.

As she could not speak she put her hand on his arm and comforted him.
He placed his on top of hers and felt relieved she somehow forgave him.

As In Ho walked in ,he instantly seemed less than happy. Sparks flew and the mood in the room went unhappy.

Ji Eun turned to In Ho and as he started to angrily walk towards Jeongguk Ji Eun walked up to him and placed a hand on his cheek. She stared him in the eyes telling him not to touch him.

She looked back towards Jeongguk telling him to go and instantly ,he left.
She locked arms with In Ho and sat him down. She rested her head on his shoulder and just sat with him.

"Ji Eun-ah" he took a pause. "I'm sorry I did this to you."

His tone of voice was fading as he spoke.

She shook her head no ,and looked him in the eyes.

"I will be here until you recover. I will always be here." He added .

She smiled and they rested their forehead on each other .

Little did they know Jeongguk was still outside .He saw that their relashionship was more than just a client and her manager.

Anger boiled inside of him for some reason. Even he was surprised at what he felt. He felt so much for this woman ,yet he barely even knew what color she liked ,or what food she likes to eat. All he knew was that she was the woman he wanted to know everything about .

(Day 6)
As Ji Eun was getting ready to be discharged she couldn't help but think about Jeongguk. She put on her clothes and thought about his masculine figure.

How she has to look up at him to see his eyes ,and how she touched his arm and felt his manly figure. Looks aside ,she felt a deep concern for him when he was pondering about how sorry he was.

She just wanted to hold him and have him in her arms for a while. She snapped out of it and tried to stop thinking about him.

But once again she brought her hands up to her lips and felt that warmth she felt in In Ho's car. She didn't know what that was ,but she wanted to feel it again and experience what it was like when it happened.

In Ho quietly walked in without being heard and called on Ji Eun to get going. He grabbed her hand and walked with her to his car.

He dropped off Ji Eun at her house so she could be alone and have some time to herself. But she didn't like that.She kept on thinking about Jeongguk .

She sat down in her chair and took a moment for herself to recover her thoughts and think about this man whom was constantly on her mind. She wanted to know Jeongguk just as much as he did her.

She picked up her phone and texted her best friend and makeup artist/hair dresser/stylist. Her name was Moogi and Ji Eun never talked to anyone more than her apart from In Ho but that is way different.

She came over and they talked and talked. Even though it was like Ji Eun was muttering to Moogi, talking to her was better than any medicine ever concocted.

Moogi was a slim and tall woman who was someone that was better to talk to than most people.She was more of a reactor rather than a planner. She wore blue contacts and had a beautiful bob cut that she did herself.

More like Ji Eun ,which Ji Eun got from her, she wore tight shirts and flannels with skinny jeans .

She had an off and on style,but she had a good fashion sense.

"Ji Eun-"she said staring at her weirdly "it seems like you beginning to grow on this man you barely even know.It seems like you love him kind of."

Ji Eun widened her eyes and stared at her closely with her mouth widened.

"I don't really think it is that hard to realize." Moogi laughed

JI Eun fell down on her couch and layed there looking at the ceiling .She covered her eyes and soaked in the realization.

She groaned and Moogi comforted her and quietly laughed.

All of a sudden Moogi screamed loudly and took out her phone making Ji Eun pop up.

She dialed a number and called someone.

"OH JIMIN-AH, GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS TO YOUR NEW HOUSE .I HAVE A FRIEND THAT WANTS TO MEET YOUR FRIEND .YEA .YEA,NO SHUT UP .OK BYE .UHUH LOVE YOU TOO." she hung up the phone and grabbed JI Euns shoulders.

"JI EUN I FORGOT TO MENTION I HAD A COUSIN IN THE SAME GROUP AS YOUR GUY." She yelled

Ji Eun smacked her forehead and felt a massive burst of relief. She got to see Jeongguk again. And that is all that mattered .