1992712

Ji Eun and Jeongguk walked arms locked together to the convenience store together to enjoy some ramyun late at night. They slowly went closer and closer to the store when Ji Eun took a glance to her side a little bit and spotted a man with bright red hair, and a black hoodie.

He stepped off the sidewalk obviously headed toward the convenience store as well. He walked closer and closer until a car sped towards him and hit him intentionally. He fell to the floor and Ji Eun gasped and ran towards the man from afar. When Ji Eun ran Jeongguk ran after her ,in surprise after he saw what had happened.

A woman walked out of the car with a mask. She crouched down and immediately checked his pockets and his sweater for what seemed to be his wallet.

When she finally got it, she opened it and took out all of the money he had and threw his wallet on the ground. She ran back to her car and reversed leaving the scene.

Ji Eun was to late to stop the woman,but she thought it was no matter. After all there was an unconscious man lying face first on the road.

She turned him over and gasped.

"Oppa." She murmured in utter shock.

She covered her mouth and winced.

When Jeongguk looked at his face he was in shock as well.

"G-Dragon?"

Ji Eun immediately got out her phone and called 119. She put it on speaker and lied it on the road. She placed her hands on his head and kept him still.

"Yes someones been hit by a car.Please come promptly." She spoke holding back tears.

Once she told them the address ,she looked at Jeongguk sincerely.

"Jeongguk-ah go back to the house and I'll call you to the hospital once I get there. Oh?" She said with sad eyes.

"O-Oh" he stuttered. Once he recollected himself he ran to the house.

Ji Eun was still on her knees keeping Ji Yong (G-Dragon ,duh)still. His face was marked with a cut and his hand laid on his stomach. Ji Eun looked at his stomach and picked up his shirt.

He had broken ribs.She could tell by looking at the shape of his stomach and the bruised color.

She let her tears finally go and weaped. She closed her eyes and tears fell down.

Once the ambulance came Ji Eun sighed heavily in relief. The paramedics stepped out of the ambulance and took Ji Yong on the gurney.

Ji Eun followed him in the ambulance and stepped in.

One paramedic followed her in and closed the doors.

"What happened." Said the paramedic with a pen in her hand and a note pad in the other.

"Uh -" muttered Ji Eun .She sniffed and quickly wiped the tears off her face.

"Car crash. Someone intentionally did it to commit theft." She closed her eyes again and more tears left her sockets. She wiped them again and the paramedic leaned over.

She placed her hand on Ji Eun and made soft eyes.

"He is going to be alright."

She nodded and looked over at Ji Yong and lowered her head.

As the ambulance finally got to the hospital ,they took Ji Yong out and Ji Eun carefully stepped out.

She took off her heels ,and ran with them in her hand trying to catch up with the paramedics.

Once she finally did, she was too late .They immediately took him into surgery .Ji Eun broke down realizing it was that bad.

She cried even harder and fell to her knees. She weaped loudly .Jeongguk came running to Ji Eun and immediately got to his knees with her.He had drove to the hospital himself .

He quickly wrapped his arms around her ,and embraced her tightly. She buried her face in his chest ,and he let out a tear seeing her in her current state.

"Jeongguk-ah its bad, its really really bad. He had to go into surgery. What do I do?" She whimpered.

She looked at him closely with her puffy eyes and red cheeks. Jeongguk brought up his hand and wiped her tears.

"Just wait." He arched his eyebrows and sat her on the seat. He sat with her still embracing her ,and waited with her.

-A few hours later.-

Jeongguk and Ji Eun fell asleep on each other ,and Jeongguk never let go of her.

The sadness never left her face ,and stuck onto her every moment Ji Yong spent in the operating room.

The doors finally opened and the doctor came out removing his gloves.
Ji Eun sprung up and picked Jeongguk up with her holding his hand.

"Are you his sister no,girlfriend?" She asked.

"Close friend." She replied.

"Well luckily you brought him in time. He suffered a slight crack in his skull. The car hit him too hard, and as he fell he hit the ground heavily ,fracturing his skull."

Ji Eun subtlety fainted ,but Jeongguk still caught her.

She finally recollected herself and widened her eyes.

"Is he going to be okay?" She let out .

"Yes ,he is going to be just fine."

Ji Eun fell onto the seat and let out a deep sigh.

She closed her eyes.

"That's a huge relief." She muttered.

She laid there and Jeongguk said his regards to the doctor.

Jeongguk sat down with her and took her hand.

"Its going to be okay." He said again.

She made a faint smile.

Authors Note

I thought I told you that G-Dragon wasnt going to be left out of the story. Someone didn't listen :l little do you know ,he's going to be a big character ;) BTW yes I am afraid of chickens .I forgot to say that XD AND I HAD SOME BIG IDEAS FOR THIS BOOK AND THEYRE REALLY MAJOR SO BE PREPARED SJSNSKSNOSNSL