1994912

I tried to edit.

Jeongguk ran seeing his mother immediately asking what happened to the doctors.

Ji Eun stared blankly at Jeongguk feeling pain for him.

She knew exactly how it was like to have a loss ,and she didn't want the man she loved most to suffer what she did .

"We don't know." Panted to the doctor. He was running around the hospital pushing the bed towards the E.R. His face was drenched in sweat ,and his glasses were sliding off of his nose.  "She has a gunshot wound on her stomach. I dont think it hit anything important ,but she is losing a lot of blood. We have to take it out of her."

Jeongguk looked at his mother and examined her pale face and lips.She reeked of blood and her purple blouse was now more red than its dark shade of purple.

He pushed the bed faster and entered the surgery room. Jeongguk slowed down and fell onto a waiting chair. He layed his head back and closed his eyes.

He was dumbfounded ,and very very confused. He was frustrated between the drama with Ji Young ,and the accident with his mom.

The main question he kept asking himself was how she got shot .The first person that came to mind was his father.

He was sure it was his father ,because he always was hell bent on making her bend to his will. He was such a callous and cruel man to his mother ,the only kind part of him wad on a mask he wore to speak to others.

He got up and ran to the front desk or the hospital ,running straight past Ji Eun without even sparing her a glance.

Ji Eun had her hand up thinking she was going to stop him by grabbing his arm ,but she didn't. She lowered her head and sighed,until Ji Yong walked behind her and grabbed her arm.

She sighed again and turned around.
She looked him in the eyes ,and before he was about to speak she took his hand off of her.

She gave him one last look and ran towards the direction Jeongguk went ,leaving Ji Yong in the hallway standing alone once again.

When Ji Eun got to where Jeongguk was, she saw him talking to a lady sitting at the front desk. After they were finished talking she ended up having to run again seeing Jeongguk go through the hospital doors.

He went towards his car ,and opened his car door quickly getting inside.Ji Eun caught up to him and opened his passenger door. She was going with him.

She sat down and looked at him. Jeongguk looked at her as well and he too was cut off by Ji Eun.

"I told you there is nothing going on between us. Trust me ,I don't want to be that kind of person. I like you." She emphasized.

Jeongguk paused and gave a faint smile ,and continued to drive without saying anything the whole way .He drove towards the police station and quickly ran towards the front.

With Ji Eun right behind him she went through the station doors to Jeongguk asking about his mother.

"She was found in an alley way ,someone found her in time hearing the gunshot. They said she was trying to say something ,but she fainted right before she could push out any more words. None of them were clearly heard."

Jeongguk was shocked. His face looked like he was about to break down. Ji Eun gripped his hand and he tightly held on.

"The stranger also said he saw a man run from the scene ,he was too quick so he couldn't run after him to stop the culprit."

After some silence ,Jeongguk finally mustered up a few words .

"Where did this take place?"

While the man gave him the address to the crime scene ,Jeongguk again ran quickly towards his car with Ji Eun right behind him.

Once he arrived ,6 people were there doing the regular evidence searching and picture taking procedure. Jeongguk slowly stepped out of the car and saw a crowd of people surrounding the police tape who resided in the neighborhood. They were whispering on what happened and chatting fake random things about what supposedly took place.

Ji Eun was disgusted about what people talked about ,and what they said about the Jeongguks mom and the scene .

He stared at the blood stained on the floor ,and saw a man pick up a gold lighter encrusted with a lion.

Jeongguk looked at it in the man's glove covered hand ,and crossed the police tape walking towards the man. 

"HEY YOU CAN'T C-"

Jeongguk walked up to the detective ignoring the other's words, and snatched the lighter out of his hand.

His boots were stained with a bit of his mother's blood as he walked over that spot.

He looked at the lighter closely until the detective grabbed it back.

"What do you think youre DOING kid." He slightly shouted. He hit the back of Jeongguk's head and he stood unfazed.

"I know who that belongs to." He scarcely said. His face only read surprise. He was correct on his suspicion.

It was his father.

Authors Note

I know I havent been updating but ive been rEALLY busy. I also have to gather and come up with new ideas. And it takes a while to do that. Please bare with it,and anticipate. Thank you.