1992124

As Jeongguk spoke the words that his father was the culprit who hurt his mother ,the detective jumped from his spot .He crossed the tape and entered his car rushing to the police station.

Another detective walked up to Jeongguk and placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Its OK son. We will catch him, come by to the station so we can get more information on him.Got it?"

Jeongguk nodded as the man smiled and walked away. Jeongguk looked at the blood stained ground ,and immediately was put into a state of anger and worry.

He wanted to bring justice to his mom ,and still protect her knowing that he is still out there.

-At the hospital-

Ji Eun and Jeongguk arrived at the hospital ,ignoring Ji Yong as they walked to his mother's room.

She was still asleep ,and Jeongguk never felt happier. Seeing her chest go up and down ,and her face looking normal was a relief.

He sat down in a chair next to the bed and placed his hand on hers feeling her touch once again.

She was cold.

He looked at her face and felt guilty for leaving the situation with his father alone.

With Ji Eun having a growing unwanted entourage of men ,his father being an attempted murderer ,and his mother bedridden Jeongguk was more than overwhelmed.

Suddenly they have been spending so much time in the hospital lately.

He rested his head on his mothers hand, and Ji Eun arrived with drinks in her hand and the couple t-shirt bag in the other.

She stopped at the door looking at Jeongguk resting next to his mother.

She hesitated on the doorknob not wanting to disturb them . As she turned around she was accompanied by Ji Yong once again.

He stared into her eyes saddened for Ji Eun didn't want to be with him.

"Ji Yong -" she was cut off.

He placed his hand on her mouth as she was about to speak and he removed it a few seconds after.

"Let me speak."

They went outside and sat on a bench outside the hospital surrounded by sick people ,but happier than most.

Withouy facing Ji Eun ,Ji Yong finally spoke.

"I dont expect you to be by my side ,but I really really really want you to. These feelings were unwanted ,and unexpected. They just came. "

Ji Yong still faced forward not giving Ji Eun a glance.

"I know that your heart belongs to another man ,but I won't hesitate to accept it if he decides he doesn't desire it anymore.Because I always will. "

Ji Eun faced towards him after those words.

"I want you to be happy. But I too want to feel happy. So I will do everything in my power to be by your side ."

He finally faced Ji Eun.

"Just wait."

Authors Note.

Sorry short chapter,but now that Ji Yong has made his feelings clear I hope you won't ask about him.
I've also been busy with marching band ,and its alot of work so I'm really busy.