2012211

WARNING I DIDNT EDIT

(Day 7)

After Ji Eun surprised Jeongguk by meeting him at his home ,Jeongguk fell deeper and deeper in love with her knowing she feels the same.

They both layed in his bed staring at each other without any words being said.

They only talked about themselves and had so many conversations about what they were interested in and what kind of life style they choose to live in.

Jeongguk put his hand on her cheek and felt her warmth.

"What is your most deepest desire." He questioned.

"I dont really know yet. All I want to focus on is being happy." she responded

"What do you want in life?" She continued.

"I guess its the same thing as you. I want everybody to be happy for the most part ,and I just want to live a clean life."

She smiled at his answer.

"Hey Ji Eun."

"Yeah."she looked at him.

"At the music awards why did you faint onto my lap."

"Becuase the lights were so bright it scared me.To the point where I could not control myself."

"Oh so that is why Hoseok turned off the main lights in the house and closed the curtains ,and your manager went to the back of the stage to turn off the lights."

"Yeah." She closed her eyes and sighed.

"As a child I often got beat up by the children at my school for having no parents who left me all the money in the world when they died .They always teased me for apparently thinking I was better than them. So one unlucky day ,they tied me to a chair where I couldnt escape nor move." Jeongguks mouth opened. "They placed really bright lights that flickered right in front of me so whenever I opened my eyes the lights shined in my eyes.I screamed my lungs out ,but no one heard me. I was there in my classroom all night.No one found out about it. Not even my parents. I was too scared to tell anybody ,because I knew they would beat me up again."

Tears unexpectedly came down her cheeks .Jeongguk as well .She closed her eyes and he brought her into his grasp. He rubbed her back and she started to fall asleep in his comfort. They both did.

When Jeongguk slowly opened his eyes after a few minutes ,he brought his mouth closer and closer to Ji Euns until his door was kicked open interrupting his kiss .

"Ji Eun?" Asked In Ho looking saddened by what is in front of him.

"Oh In Ho." Ji Eun replied.

In Ho faced down. He slowly walked away and began to realize what he has to accept while running out the door .

Ji Eun flew out of the bed and made Jeongguk feel unhappy that she was leaving him. He immediately got up with her and grabbed her arm stopping her in her tracks.

"Ji Eun please dont leave me,please dont go."

"Jeongguk-ah ,I'm never going to leave you .Its just that he's someone I want to be happy. Please let me go."

Jeongguk stood still for a little bit knowing happiness is what most people dont have .So he let her go.

She began to run after him outside and finally catch him up to him. She finally got up to him and made him stop by hugging his back.

She shifted herself in front of him and gave him a real hug. His head was still faced down and never looked up.

She hugged him as tight as she could basically choking his insides.

"In Ho...you know I love you but not in that way. I didnt mean to make you feel this way." she buried her face in his chest.

She could smell his manly musk and feel the softness of his shirt.

"I thought we were beginning to have a more different relashionship. I thought you were beginning to love me ."

"Oh In Ho you know I do love you." Her voice was still scarce but you could still understand and hear her clearly.

"Then why were you about to kiss him." He pushed her away from him but he pushed her too hard.

She fell to the ground and her hands touched the road outside of Jeongguks residence.

Jeongguk saw through the window .He hesitated on the door knob ,but knew he should not interfere with her matters.

He sighed and removed his jacket and placed it on her so she could finally open her eyes.

He picked her up and walked her to the house. Jeongguk was pushed by the door as he was leaning on it thinking about how this was going to end.

In Ho removed his jacket and put it back on.

"I'm sorry Ji Eun, I don't really want to be here right now.I'll talk to you later."

As he opened the door and walked out Ji Eun buried her face in her hands and began to cry. She felt like she lost a piece of her. But gained an even bigger one.

What is she going to do. She needs him.

AUTHORS NOTE

so I lied it really isnt a long chapter.