My Head

Ji Eun stood sleeping. With her knees crossed ,she finally felt as if she could go to sleep comfortably because she was with him.

Jeongguk slowly opened his eyes ,and fluttered them when he got mid way. He gasped slightly and covered his mouth trying not to wake her. He removed the blanket from half of his body and brought his hand up to Ji Eun's face.

He laid ,and he was so happy.

Setting aside all the pain that she had conflicted ,his kind heart could only live in the moment.

He caressed her light skinned cheek and swayed his thumb on her lips.

He tucked her night black behind her ear ,and laid his hand on her shoulder.

He brought himself up and sat the same way she did. His legs were crossed and he lowered his head to see her face. Her neck was bent and her hair fell down with it. She was fast asleep.

"Ji-Eun-ah. Its been a long time. How have you been." He chuckled and shook his head. He couldnt believe after all this time that's what he was saying.

He sniffled. And she began to waken.

"I-" he started to bang on his chest. "wanted to die." his eyes began to get watery.

"When you left I checked that room. Every crevice .Every corner. Even in the microwave." He wiped his nose and clasped his hands.

"I ran outside and ran and ran and ran. But I couldn't find you. So I laid on the floor. And I thought 'she'll find me. I'll just wait here.'" He paused.

"My pregnant girlfriend.My beautiful ,poor, selfish ,wonderful girlfriend." He continued.

He stared blankly at the grass that swayed ,the wide amount of land ,and the bugs that ran through the weeds.

Ji Eun began to fully wake up, but didn't move her head from the position she was in. She began to open her eyes but as he said that sentence she shut them again.

She tightly closed them and quietly whimpered. She was starting to cry. A straight tear slowly flew down her cheek, and jumped off her face.

Jeongguk spotted it.

"Immediately after you left. My hyungs came for me. I remember we ate blood sausage that day .I couldn't swallow it ,because I remembered everytime you ate it you threw up because of the baby. " he laughed ,but she couldn't bare to smile.

He was full on crying, like a child who was alone. He looked up at the sky, and began to calm at the beautiful colors. The sun was going down ,and so was his feeling. His anger and hatred he felt those years to now slowly went away.

He looked back down.

"I know why you left. You didnt want to burden me with yourself. I get it. But that's exactly all I want from you. I want the burden of having you with me. When you get sick I want to take care of you. When you feel sad I want to comfort you. When you overwork I want to be with you."

He sniffled and wiped his nose. He brought his hand up and picked up her chin, well aware she was listening to every word she said.

Her eyes were drowning in tears ,just as his were. Their eyes began to get red and puffy. He removed his hand from her chin.

"Why were you so selfish?" He asked.

Her eyes drifted from his ,and her head went back down ,as she was begging for forgiveness. But Jeongguk wasnt in the mood for her doing this again. He wanted real answers.

He scooted forward and grabbed her face with both hands he picked up her head and their faces were almost near touching.

"Tell me.Why did you leave me." He whispered. Their breath were basically joined together ,breathing the same air, he waited for an answer.

"Because I'm in love with you." 

Authors Note

yo hit me up if you want to make a cover for my book. Thanks XD