October 13

Jeongguk and the nurse sat together awkwardly on the bus. Jeongguk looked out the window ,and she looked at nothing while subtly and occasionally looking at Jeongguks leg.

He gripped it tighter and tighter as it pained him ,and all she could do is wince because she knew he wouldn't let her do anything .

Finally blood came and peaked through his pants .It bled through the dampness and flew through. He gripped it even tighter and stared out the window. No reaction .

She sighed and shut her eyes tight .She opened her purse that hung around her neck and dug through it. Taking out a bandage wrap and anti bacterial. She jumped up.

"Here. Please stop here."

Jeongguk turned his head and looked quickly at her. He jumped up as well ,but fell back down. Trying to act as if it didnt bother him.

"But why ,we arent there ." he argued ,obviously angry.

"You could barely stand. I know it pains you. Let me take care of you a little bit. "

She stared at him ,silently waiting for his objection.

He looked around and started to limp out of the bus. She got off first and helped him down the stairs. She wrapped her arm around his and brought him to a convenience store and sat him down.

She rested her hands on her hips and tilted her head. "We're going to have to remove your pants. Take them off."

He slightly jumped as he got flustered,and gripped his thigh.

He swallowed. "I-Ill do it myself."

He picked himself up and stood up from his chair. He grabbed the wrap and anti bacterial from her hand and walked towards the restroom. She walked behind him and chuckled as she did.

He closed the door and she stood lazily leaning on the wall. She closed her eyes and gripped her chest .What was this feeling?

She closed her eyes waiting. Waiting for him to come out ,almost 15 minutes had passed. She began to wonder. 5 minutes passed. She began to worry. She got fed up.

She knocked on the door ,and Jeongguk stayed quiet. She went closer to the door and laid her ear on it. She couldnt hear anything .She brought her hand up and knocked.

"Jeongguk-sshi." She called out.

She knocked once more. "Jeongguk-sshi?"

No response.She twisted the knob to open the door ,but it was locked. She began to get more worried. She began to breath heavily ,wondering I something had happened. She walked towards the front desk and pat the desk getting the clerks attention .

"Can I have the key?" She nervously questioned. "My boyfriend is not answering and I'm worried." She awkwardly laughed and the clerk nodded.

She ran to the door and unlocked it. She opened it revealing Jeongguk asleep on the wall. He successfully wrapped his leg himself and she was happy he did.

But the aura he gave her was mysterious. She wanted to know more. What he had been through. She walked towards him and sat next to him. Sliding down the wall she looked at his face.

A tear was at his chin and his expression made her depressed. Sad for no reason .The feeling he gave her was very very sad to her .She hated it.

She bent her head down and picked up his hand ,it was a little picture.She grabbed it from his hand.  It was a girl. She was lying in a bed ,asleep. Looking and giving the same expression as Jeongguk. Even though it was a picture she felt the vibes this girl felt .Hated it just like Jeongguks.

Her arm was held out, and her hair covered her face. She turned the picture around ,and it had a date .

'10-13-16 i will find you. I promise.' It said.

She looked at him and she felt pain. A pain so bad it was weird because it wasnt even hers. She looked at him and moved the hair from his eyes. She placed the picture back in his hands ,and stood up. She kicked his leg ,making it unbeknownst she was there and wiped the unexpected tear from her face.

"Ay ,wake up. We need to go to your mom." she said with almost no emotion .

He gathered himself awkwardly and fell as he got up. She helped him and he sniffled as he stood.

"Thanks." He muttered walking out.

She nodded her head and began to walk ahead until he grabbed her hand and stopped her .

"W-Whats your name" he stuttered wiping his chin .

She sighed and turned around. "Seong Nae Ra."