Time Goes On

Jeongguk got up and walked towards his mother picking up Gun to stir the soup.

"Good ,now turn off the stove." She smiled, holding his waist.

The knob clicked and Jeongguk's mother brought him down .She got a lid for the pot and placed it lightly on the container.

She rolled her wheelchair to the living room and sat on a recliner she had near a fake burning fire. 

Jeongguk walked over to her and threw himself on a rocking chair.

He rocked himself and crossed his hands on his stomach. Awkwardly facing towards his mother.

"So how did you and Nae Ra meet?" His shriveled voice made his mother chuckle.

She laughed a little bit ,and sniffled. "She helped me when your father ran over me. She was the only one there to pick me up on her shoulders and carry me."

She sighed, but smiled in the end. Her brief explanation had so much more to it rather than the few words she said.

"Once I woke up. A stranger was at my bedside ,nobody else. Just her. Nobody knew of my incident. Just this girl whom was homeless and alone at the time."

She continued. "She had no one. So I took her in as my own. My closest companion ,daughter but not really in a sense."

Jeongguk laughed as she did and smiled.

"Treat her kindly. She saved my life."

"Of course." he agreed.

Once their short conversation ended ,their heads immediately turned to Gun and Jang Mi.

They were on the same chair trying to take down the pot from the stove. They were eager to take it to their mother.

"3, 2, " counted Jang Mi. But before she could finish ,Nae Ra picked up the pot and placed it on the counter.

She looked at them, and lightly spanked their butts.

"What are you both doing. You can hurt yourselves. " She made a mean look. But she sunk herself into their sad expressions and gave in.

She smiled and hugged them both ." Don't do that again. You can get hurt very bad. I'll give this to your uncle. Run along home to your mother." She laughed as they ran and said bye.

As Nae Ra watched them leave she went back to her room ,and Jeongguk followed her. As he walked he tripped over something. It was Gun's camera.

He roughly bent down ,and picked it up by the lanyard and eyed it. The camera was on, he looked at the mini screen . He saw pictures of license plates.

He kept scrolling and smiled as he saw trees and the grass. But when he got farther down the camera roll he led to another picture ,it was In Ho. The happy then confused expression he had turned into curiosity. What was he doing ,and how did the kids know him?

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WRITERS BLOCK IS A BITCH AND IVE BEEN BUSY. I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHIT BUT I GAVE MYSELF A BASIS TO WORK WITH. NEW CHAPTER IS COMING SOON.