198939

With clothes and undergarments on the floor of Jeongguk's bedroom, Ji Eun and Jeongguk layed fast asleep embraced in each other's warmth.

Jeongguk's masculine body was a pillow for Ji Eun ,and her soft skin was his blanket. They were tightly together fast asleep. Looking like they would never be separated.

The next morning Ji Eun slowly opened her eyes and looked around the room. She came to realize what they just did. She looked under the blanket that she was covered with ,and realized that she wasn't wearing anything.

She picked up the blankets even higher and realized that Jeongguk wasn't either. She put the blankets back down with force and screamed.

"AAHhhhhhhhHhhHhhh." She yelled.

Jeongguk popped up and he woke up immediately.

"What. What." He calmly said still half asleep.

He looked down on the floor and Ji Eun was stiff as a board with the blanket covering her body.

"Ji Eun what are yo-"

"DON'T COME NEAR ME IM NOT WEARING ANYTHING AND NEITHER AR-"

Suddenly Ji Eun got cut off as well by Jeongguk screaming.

He fell off the bed and shuffled around the floor looking for his underwear. But the first thing his hand had touched was pink lace underwear.

His eyes widened and he cringed realizing what he and Ji Eun just did.

"Jeongguk-ah. Uhhhhh."

"What is it?" He replied rubbing his forehead.

Ji Eun threw his underwear across the bed and they landed on his head. He took them off and from rubbing his forehead he went to smacking it as hard as he could.

He grabbed her underwear and bra from under the bed and threw them to her.

Once they were about to put them on Jeongguk and Ji Eun heard something they never thought they would hear at a time like this.

"JEONGGUK COME ON THERES FOOD." Said Jin walking up the stairs.

He got closer and closer to the door. So Ji Eun and Jeongguk grabbed all of their clothes and hid under his bed.

They were close together still naked trying to not look at each other.

"Don't look this way." Ji Eun whispered shutting her eyes in total embarrassment.

"Don't look THIS way." He replied.

Jin finally opened the door and looked around very confused. He looked at the floor and saw a big white blanket on the floor.

He walked over and started to make Jeongguk's bed. He fixed the pillows and started to clean around his room still unaware there were two naked people under the bed.

Once he was done and finally left the room, they squirmed away from the bed and started to put their clothes on.

They looked at each other and took a relieved sigh Jin didn't catch them. They laid down next to each other on the bed and rested their arms on their forehead at the same time.

But suddenly Jin came back to the room .They fell off of the bed again and, once more ,squirmed under there.

Jin came back because he accidentally left his phone on the drawer, when he spotted hair under the bed he knew it was Ji Eun's ,because he got a call from In Ho asking if she was still there.

He smirked and walked out.

They finally got out from under the bed ,and Ji Eun left after while when everybody had left.