Chapter 28

Hello amazing people! I'm sorry I didn't update earlier. Had a crazy day at the hospital and practically passed out for three whole days. It was exhausting...

But here's chapter number 28! :) The great chapter!

Please...

Comment.

Vote.

Fan.

Enjoy! <3

Chapter 28

Emily felt like throwing up.

Her stomach was having a whirlwind party inside her abdomen and her head was spinning even though her eyes were closed. Her throat itched with the need of water, but her insides were too upset to even think about digesting anything.

All in all, Emily felt like hell.

Why do people get drunk?! She swore to never do it again. The amount of pain and nausea would never be worth it.

She tried to remember what happened after Jessica handed her the Tequila bottle. All she could come up with was being in a computer and laughing a lot. She tried to think about anything else. Something felt weird and... off. But Emily couldn't quite put her finger on it.

She lied on the soft bed with her eyes closed, taking deep breaths and trying to stop the nausea. Once she felt a little better, Emily decided it was time to take a shower, hoping it would wash some of the illness away.

Something heavy stopped her from turning around, and the sound of breathing against her neck made her heart stop beating in fright.

What could she have possibly done last night?!

In a panic, she managed to force the arm loose and turned around, coming face to face with the gorgeous sleeping form of Scott Preston.

Holy Jesus what the hell was Scott Preston doing in her bed?! She knew they couldn't have slept together. She wasn't that drunk. Besides, Scott was too much of a gentleman to take advantage of anybody.

She tired to remember what happened. Flashbacks of the night coming back to her like mental pictures.

Emily saw herself making funny faces at the mirror. She was getting ready for her night out with Scott! Oh no! She'd completely blown him off!

But then, why was he on her bed?

She tried to remember harder, her brain practically smoking with the effort.

And then it finally hit her.

She had thrown herself in Scott's arms and kissed him right on the lips.

'Oh my freaking God'.

Emily started to panic. She didn't know how to approach the subject.

She kissed him.

She kissed him.

Emily stared at Scott's peaceful self and tried to come up with an excuse. Not only had she gotten drunk and threw their nice evening out the window, but she had also decided it was okay to go around kissing people without their permission. Had she ruined their friendship?

Most certainly not.

If she had then Scott wouldn't be lying by her side, sleeping like a freaking guardian angel fallen from heaven.

Emily finally calmed down when she analyzed Scott's face. He looked so handsome and peaceful. His curly light brown hair was messy in an adorable way, a few hairs over his closed eyelids. His lips were sealed shut while his chest rose up and down with the rhythm of his breaths. Even though she should've been embarrassed, she wasn't. Emily was glad and happy and absolutely thrilled to have someone like him holding her while they slept.