셋→3

On our way home, we walk past a high school. Jungkook turns to the school then looks back to me. "Noona, do you think I'll be going there?" He asks with his lips in a slight pout. "There's a chance," I say as I look over to the park beside us. "Let's go over there." Kook walks beside me to the swings.

I sit down and see my black hair move from the breeze. "Many memories can be cherished but they can also be painful," I say as my hands grasp at the warm chains holding the swing. I turn to meet the eyes of Kook. His expression saddens as my eyes water. "Noona..don't think about him anymore. He left us for them." My younger brother says remorsefully.

I lower my head as my thoughts fill my head. Our dad left us for Na Jaeyoung and her mom. He abandoned us for them. Dad raised us with mom. We had many happy memories. In our neighborhood park back in Busan, it was summer of 2002-dad, mom, Kook and I were at the park playing around. Mom was videotaping us. I could still remember dads voice as he chased Kook around the play structure. "Kookie~ Kookie~ you can't run from me!" He said with laughter. I was hiding under the slide then I jumped out at dad and knocked him over, holding him down Kook ran over to help me tickle him. Mom came over too and joined us. That's what I miss having.

"Noona." I feel Jungkook's hand on my wrist. "Let's head home." We leave the swings and walk home. After entering our house we put the snacks away to see mom sleep on the couch. I go to my room and finish unpacking. Kook knocks on the door and enters. "Do you think mom works too hard?" He asks me. I turn around and nod. "She does. She worked hard in advertising to transfer to BigHit Entertainment company out here. She still continues to exhaust herself."

I empty the rest of my box before standing up. "School starts in two days, are you excited?" I ask while folding the box." I hear Kook sigh out. "It would be easier if you were with me." I feel him cling to my arm and swing around. "Stop being a baby," I say as I poke his stomach.

"I'm going out to shop for clothes for myself tomorrow so just stay home and play OverWatch or something." Jungkook's face lights up with a smile. "Thanks noona!" He hugs me. "Yeah and I'll leave money on the counter for food." I say as I push him out of my room.

I grab my phone and roll onto my bed, opening twitter. "Social media needs an update." I click to my camera and find the nearest object to put on my head. "This should work." I put it on my head and take a few pictures before posting it.

" I put it on my head and take a few pictures before posting it