열 다섯→15

We waited twenty minutes until Namjoon and the others arrived. The door opens with Jimin talking loudly. "I knew it was her account so I win because I found it first. You wouldn't have even followed her if I didn't mention you in the comments." Taehyung grumbles under his breath as they come into sight in the living room.

"Next time we're leaving them if they're not here when I had texted them to be," Namjoon says annoyed as he walks in the kitchen grabbing water. "Does everyone have their swim stuff on? I'll bring extra sunscreen with me." Jin says as he grabs towels for everyone. "I call dibs on the bathroom first!!" Taehyung says as he runs into the hall to change.

"I have my room," Yoongi says as he pulls Hoseok with him. I'm already wearing mine under my clothes I say to Jin with a smile. "So you're wearing a bikini?" Jimin says while wiggling his eyebrows. I look to him disgusted. "Stop being a pervert, you man child!" Jungkook yells at him.

Namjoon, Jin and I all burst out laughing. Sometimes I love the way Jungkook insults Jimin. Taehyung returns into the living room. "Okay man child, it's your turn to change." Jimin glares at the blue haired male as he walks past him. Yoongi and Hoseok appear in their swimwear.

After Jimin comes back Joon goes ahead. Jungkook was already in his swimwear from this morning. When Namjoon came back everyone had something to carry. I was carrying the bag with towels and sunscreen while everyone else had something heavy. Jungkook and Jimin were carrying umbrellas. Yoongi was pulling an ice chest with drinks. Jin had the food and the giant beach ball. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung had the beach chairs.

-

once we arrived on the beach we quickly made a spot for us all. "Oh yeahhhh!" Jungkook yelled as he ran in the direction of the water. I took a seat in one of the chairs after placing towels on them. "Are you okay?" Namjoon asks me as he sits next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just enjoying this nonstressful time. The project is due in 6 days." Namjoon hums to me. Yoongi takes a seat and pulls out his laptop.

"Even at the beach, you still want to work on your music," I say with a giggle. "Well..I do like making songs but I also have to work on my project for my productions class. I use my own songs in those videos." I nod my head as I see Jimin staring at me. "What?" I ask him.

"Are you going to get in the water?" I nod my head. "Yeah later." Jimin pouts as he looks to Taehyung. "Let's go play!" The blue haired male shouts as he pulls his pink haired friend with him. "Watch out for the crabs!!" Namjoon yells out as he chases behind them.

"Jungyoon let's play volleyball." Hoseok grabs the beach ball as I follow him out to the sand. He first hits the ball to me and when I hit it back I hit too hard not expecting it to be so light. "I'm sorry!" I yell as Hoseok tries to catch it but instead falls in the sand. I watch the ball fly in the direction of Yoongi. It bounces off his head.

We both freeze as Yoongi looks up to us. "What the hell?! Watch what you're doing!!" He grumbles before going back to working peacefully. "How about no more volleyball for now?" I suggest. He agrees with me. "I'm going to get a bucket to make sand castles. His eyes light up as I mention my idea. "I'll go get seashells."

I walk over to our area and take my clothes off and set them in my backpack. "Jin do you know where the buckets went?" He looks up from his portable grill. "I think Namjoon took them for the crabs." I sigh and look over at the water to see Hoseok trying to steal a bucket with Namjoon ready to attack. "Jungkook let you leave the house like that?" Yoongi asks me. I look down to my bikini. "I don't see anything wrong with it."

(Your swimsuit)

-

I run over to the arguing Hoseok and Namjoon. "Can't we just have two buckets? You'll have six left." I say to Namjoon who looks to me with a smile. "I guess, but if you find any crabs don't hurt them." I take two buckets without any crabs inside. "Don't worry I won't." I give a smile before walking away.

I got closer to the shoreline and started to fill my bucket with the wet sand. I was using the little shovel that came with it when Taehyung walked up to me. "Jungyoon you're doing it wrong! You have to use your hands. The shovel works to even the sand out in the bucket." He sat next to me and helped me fill up my bucket. When I stood back up I felt someone grab me from behind and bring me in the water with them.

I squealed when my body was covered by the cold water. The person holding me was laughing and I knew who it was. He lets me go and I turn around and splash him with water. "That's what you get Jimin!" I yell as I swim away. Jungkook swam up behind him and squirted him with a water gun. "Hey!!" He yells out as he turns to look at him. I laugh as I hurry back to my bucket.

As I walk out of the water Namjoon calls out to me. "Uh, Jungyoon you have seaweed stuck on your legs." I look down and take it off. "Thanks," I say with a mischievous grin. I throw it at him causing him to chase after me. I trip over my bucket causing Namjoon to be closer to me.

I scramble to my feet and hurry all the way over to the seats. The second before I reach the shade cast by the umbrellas I'm pulled back in Namjoon's strong arms. He spins me around and carries me to the water.

"Namjoon put me down!!" I yell followed by laughter. "Sorry Jungyoon, but maybe you should have thought about what you did." I feel his hands go to my waste before throwing me into the water. My skin is hit with a cold sensation. I put my feet on the sand and stand up.

Namjoon is over there laughing. Next to him is a sandcastle being built by Taehyung and Hoseok. Jimin swims up to me. "Somone is mad." He coos. I splash him in the face. "I need a way to get him back." I watch him carefully as he goes back to crab searching.

"Noona," I look to Jungkook who called out to me. He had a serious face which wasn't good. "Why are you wearing that swimsuit? I thought you wore the other one." I look to him baffled. "Look, this doesn't matter at the moment." I quietly get out of the water and approach Namjoon.

He hasn't noticed me behind him which is good. I give him a back hug, getting him wet. "Jungyoon!" He says laughing. I laugh too but them I stop immediately when someone shoots me with a water gun. I let him go and see Jungkook standing there. I'm about to yell at him when Jin yells that the food is done.

 I'm about to yell at him when Jin yells that the food is done

This chapter was super long 1,263 words. I hope you liked it!! I might publish ch 16 after this.