일곱→7

After bringing Kook to school and getting myself ready for school I head over to the University Of Seoul. My heart is pounding. I'm a nervous wreck. I would like to make friends but most people have their groups from high school. Stepping in the gates and passing by the library I spot a familiar tall male with silky silver hair. I walk up to him and in his hand seems to be a book about psychology.

"Namjoon?" I say with a smile. He looks up with dazed eyes then kindness floods him. "Hey Jungyoon! I didn't know you'd be going here." I chuckle with him. "Sorry that I didn't mention it. Are you studying psychology?" My voice was pleading as I hope we can become good friends. "I am, what about you?" His smile was soft. "I'm also studying psychology." I laugh with Namjoon. "That's great, we'll have the same teacher. I'm going to head over to m friends do you want to come with me?" Namjoon says as he closes his book. "Sure." I smile at him.

-

We walk to the other side of the campus where a music room is located. "Hyungs? I'm here!" Namjoon calls out as we step inside the building. On the inside is like a studio apartment. A door opens and three guys with different hair colors step out. "Namjoonie wanna see my new dance cover?!" A male with dark brown hair screeched with joy. "Sure but I want to introduce you all to my new friend." Namjoon puts his hands on my shoulders as he pulls me in front of him. "This is Jeon Jungyoon, she's also studying the same field as Hoseok and I." I smile at them.

"I'm worldwide handsome, Kim Seokjin and you'll be worldwide beautiful." His blew an air kiss to me. He was tall and had broad shoulders which are total boyfriend material. Jin's hair was brown and looked fluffy. "Thank you," I say with a laugh. Later on, I found out that the guy who was screeching is named Jung Hoseok and studies the same field as me only because his parents didn't want him to major in dance. I would argue against that since he is such a great dancer. The shorter one there, and who was also very quiet, is Min Yoongi he is making his own music and producing it while studying Video and Music Productions.

"Oh, I forgot to mention that Jin hyung is studying to be a doctor," Namjoon says to me. I turn to him baffled. "WHAT!" I yell out. "He would be the Korean version of Greys Anatomy!" A hot guy as a doctor. Such a concept. You definitely don't see that around now but Jin is an angel. "If I was his patient I would request to see him all the time." I say with a laugh as I look to Jin. "Who wouldn't? I'd do the same myself." Jin says. We all laugh as Yoongi looks to us with disappointment.

 We all laugh as Yoongi looks to us with disappointment