15 What Movie (R)

We got dressed and settled on the couch to watch a movie. I'll be honest, I'm not even sure what we settled on watching. We spent half of the movie with our hands and mouths all over each other and the other half of it asleep on each other. It wasn't a bad way to spend a couple of hours. I woke up before he did, but I was too comfy to move so I stayed put until he woke up. My tummy may have been rumbling.

We couldn't keep our hands or mouths off each other. Every touch, every kiss every move we made was exciting and new. It felt just amazing to be with her. When we relaxed enough and stopped moving, we fell asleep. That was my idea of a perfect lazy day. I woke up hard and hungry to her tummy announcing the same. I decided that after that morning, food was a priority. I stirred a bit. "Lizzie," I mumbled. I couldn't imagine how she could be sleeping if she was as hungry as it sounded like she was and I felt. "Sweetheart?" I was laying with my back to the couch with her snuggled into my chest. I rubbed her back gently and waited for her response.

"Hmm. I'm awake, just comfy." I kissed a spot on his neck that I could reach. "So much for watching a movie." I giggled.

I chuckled and squeezed her. "Yeah, comfy. What movie? We were trying to watch a movie? Oh. My bad." I laughed. "Lunch?"

"That sounds good. I'll meet you in the kitchen." I rolled off the couch and went to the bathroom. I took care of business and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look different, but I felt different. I ran a hairbrush through my hair and pulled it up in a messy bun. I grabbed an extra hair tie and put it around my wrist in case he wanted to do the same. I headed back to the kitchen to see what he had in mind for lunch.

I went to the other bathroom washed up and ran my fingers through my hair. I carefully braided it and searched for a hair tie to put in it. I went back to my bag and found a clip, so I folded the braid and clipped the ends up then headed to the kitchen to make our lunch and prep our dinner. I planned on something tasty and simple for lunch. She beat me to the kitchen.

I giggled when he came into the kitchen. "Like minds." I pointed to my bun. "What can I do to help?"

I laughed. "You're too cute. I was thinking to keep lunch simple, so sandwiches and a bean and ham soup," I took down the can of soup, pointed to it and grinned. "Want to get the sandwich stuff out of the fridge. I put the bread in there too. We'll need to toast it either in a toaster or on the stove in a pan."

"Grilled cheese?" I opened the fridge.

"Would you like that?"

"Yes, please. I love grilled cheese and soup."

"Okay. Do you like making grilled cheese?"

"I can if you want me to. Cheddar or Colby jack?" I surveyed my very full fridge and collected the bread and butter.

"Either or both. Doesn't matter. I love cheese."

I grabbed both and headed over to the stove. I got my skillet out and turned the burner on to heat it and set to buttering the bread. I placed the bread on the pan and added the cheese and the top bread. I got out my flipper and turned to Avi. "Dark, medium or light?"

"Medium-light. Definitely not dark. I'll eat just about any kind of food if it doesn't taste burnt. Dark toast tastes burnt to me. What about you." I got the soup in the pot and stepped next to her at the stove. It felt so good to be in the kitchen and working together, to have a partner in meal prep was amazing to me. Hell to have a partner and to feel like that was what I had was amazing. It'd been too long since I felt such a strong connection to someone. After I set my pot down and turn on her stove. I put my arm around her waist and stole a tiny kiss. "This is really nice."