14 Rooms (R)

I woke up completely tangled in Avi. The sun was streaming through the windows and I felt like I had run a marathon. I untangled myself and went to the bathroom. I took care of business and washed my hands and determined I needed a shower. I stretched and headed back to bed to see if my sleepy boyfriend was awake. That would take some getting used to.

I woke up a little before Lizzie did and watched the motes in the sunbeams while laying tangled in my girlfriend's arms and legs. She slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom as I had done probably an hour before. I sat up and leaned against the headboard and sighed. Yup, that happened. I watched her walk back to me, naked and beautiful in the sun. "Good morning, Love" I whispered as she slipped back into bed and into my arms.

"Hmmm. Good morning sweetie." I crawled into his arms and kissed him softly and snuggled into his chest. "I am hungry and in need of a shower. How are you?"

"Much the same plus in need of more tender loving care from you and your body. Which need do you want to take care of first?"

I thought for a second. I shifted myself out of his arms and kissed him softly, but hungrily. I kissed a line down his neck and chest to his tummy. I scooted down the bed and laid down between his legs. I looked up at him with a mischievous grin. He wasn't fully hard yet when I reached for him and took his tip in my mouth.

She answered my question in the most unexpected way and had me in her mouth in a matter of minutes. I gasped her name. I was hard and dizzy within seconds. I didn't know what to do with my hands I wanted to put them in her hands and help her take me in. My hips wanted to help her take all of me. I gripped the sheets. She was going to be in for a surprise if she kept that up.

I took him as far down my throat as I could. I used my hand on what I couldn't take in. At some point, I would tell him that I enjoyed this activity. I used my tongue on the underside of his shaft slowly. I sucked on the tip like a lollipop. I wasn't sure if he was breathing or not. I took my mouth off altogether and stroked him a few times. "Feel good baby?" I took him back down my throat, pretty sure that he was about to go.

Her hands and mouth worked like crazy magic. The things she could do with that tongue and those lips, Fuck! I was throbbing and ready to explode when she asked me if it felt good then made sure that it did. I lost it. I moaned incoherently and tapped her shoulder to let her know what I'm pretty sure she already knew.

He tapped my shoulder and I prepared for his release. I swallowed every drop and popped up to smile at him. I hopped out of bed and rinsed my mouth in the bathroom. I returned to bed to kiss him long and hard. "What's next?"

I was absolutely dumbstruck when she returned from the bathroom. The kiss she laid on me only made it worse. I felt like my eyes should have been glazed and I am pretty sure that they were based off that smile. I shook off the shock and looked at her. "Shower?" Was the only word I could utter. I was still recovering.

I giggled at his reaction. "Told you I could blow your mind." I winked and climbed out of bed to start the shower. I got in the bathroom. I had surprised myself with my brazeness. I started the water and poked my head out into the bedroom. "You coming?"

"I just did." Just popped out of my mouth. I slapped a hand over it wide eyed and rolled out of bed. I followed her path to that bathroom my still semi hard penis waving in the breeze as I walked, it felt so weird. I reached her and tangled myself in her arms and a kiss. "Lead the way, pretty lady."

I slid the glass door open and gestured for him to get in. "I like the water hot." I followed him in and stood under the water. It felt so good. I pushed my hair back and smiled at him.

I looked at her and smiled. I helped her wet her hair. "Can I wash it for you? Can I wash you?"

"Yes please." I had a feeling I was going to enjoy this shower.