18 Tease Me R

She gave me two hickies. Her mouth pulling on my skin felt amazing. Keeping the rest of my clothes on was going to be a big challenge. I played with her hair and caressed her back. When she turned things over to me I smirked and kissed her forehead. "Okay. Let's watch the show."

I pouted at him. "Okay. If that's what you want." I rolled back over and turned towards the tv. I folded my arms over my chest and got real quiet.

I didn't mean to upset her, so I set about making it up to her. I drew small shapes on her arm and gently kissed her ear. "I'm sorry," I breathed across it. "I love you." I kissed behind her ear. I trailed my fingers down her side gently touching and firmly placed my hand over her hip my fingers curling around the front and pulled her back into me. I scooted down on the couch and kissed her neck, moving her hair out of my way. "Baby, don't be angry or hurt. I love touching you." I pulled her shirt away from her neck exposing her shoulder and kissed the skin I exposed then bit her gently. I let my voice drop as I spoke against her neck. "You taste so good." I moved my hand over her stomach reached down for the hem of her shirt and slipped it under it. "I'll take care of you."

I smiled as he spoke to me. I loved his lips and voice and fingers on my skin. I turned my body towards him as he pulled on my hip. I moaned when he bit me. I shivered as his voice dropped. I got goosebumps as his hand slid over my stomach. I looked into his eyes. "I love you too." Every part of me reacted to everything he was doing.

I pulled her into a warm slow kiss that seemed to last forever with the two of us just tangling our lips together and breathing. I ran my tongue over her bottom lip, then the top and went right back to rubbing her lips with mine, catching first one and then the other between mine. I pulled her body tight to mine and tangled my hand in her hair before I finally sought that deep passionate kiss I was building up to. It set me on fire and despite being tender, I wanted her. I knew better than to try. "Can we take this off?" I tugged on her shirt as I changed things up and nibbled on her neck.

He kissed me until I couldn't breathe and then he kept kissing me. I gave him permission to remove my shirt and raised my arms up over my head. His lips and teeth on my neck felt so good, I wanted more of it. I gave him his name in a whispered moan.

I taunted and teased her skin with my hands, teeth, and tongue until neither of us was capable of thought. "I love the way you feel under my hands," I said as my hands wandered her body. I ran my palm very lightly over her nipple until I felt it rise as I nibbled at her collarbone, then slipped my hand down over the warmth of her core very gently over her pants.

I moaned and sighed as he explored my body with his hands. I arched into his hand as he pressed it over my core gently. His mouth was on my collarbone and my hands were in his hair. His name fell repeatedly from my lips. He was worshipping my body and I was enjoying every minute.

I rubbed her gently until I couldn't breathe and I had to just touch her. I didn't want to hurt her and she said she was sore. But I had an idea and was certain that I wouldn't cause her any pain. I kept my hand gently moving, pressing lightly as she moved up to my hand and took my kisses down her chest. I spent a lot of time with each or her breast, nipping, sucking licking, lavishing attention where it was due. My name became a long string of unbroken syllables as I played and worshiped her body. "Oh, God." I whispered against her skin as she pulled my hair and called my name. Her entire body was beautifully responsive.

He played my body as beautifully as he played his guitar. My body was on fire and he just kept fanning the flames. His mouth on my breasts was working magic. Every touch and taste had me giving him his name in every form I could think of. "Delicious torture."

"Mhmm" I moaned with her nipple in her mouth?

"God I want you so bad," I whined

"Trust me," I whispered and returned my lips to hers while I moved my hand to the band of her pants and slipped my fingers under. I felt her panties under my fingertips and moaned softly into her lips. "I won't hurt you."