21 Fun and Games

We woke sometime later tangled up in each other. My eyes opened to his watching me. I nestled tighter into his side and sighed. I innocently drew circles on the exposed skin of his belly where his shirt had ridden up. I got a few deep chuckles and a giggle that I felt rumble through his chest under my cheek. I found a good tickle spot. "I could do this forever. What time is it?"

I woke up to her sleeping so sweetly. I just watched her sleep. I had no inclination to move until she started tickling me. "Oh, God no. It tickles like crazy."

I smiled at him and stopped what I was doing. I raised the hem of his shirt a little more and laid a couple of soft kisses where I had been drawing the circles. "What time is it Mr. Kaplan?"

"Almost time for lunch. That was a good nap." I giggled at her soft touches and gentle kisses. "Come up here, please."

"All naps are good with you." I shifted my position so that my face was lined up with his. "Yes, my love?"

"Hmmm. Kisses please."

"Hmm. Always." I leaned in slowly and softly pressed my lips to his a few times. "Like that?"

"Now, those work. Any contact with you is amazing, but I think we can do better. Want to try again?" I was smiling like an idiot again. God, I couldn't help it.

I cocked my eyebrow at him and smiled. I leaned in and took his bottom lip between mine and sucked on it a moment before repeating the action with his top lip. I slid my tongue along his bottom lip and then slipped it between his teeth. I kissed him until I couldn't breathe. I pulled back and found his eyes and smiled. "Better?"

All I could do for a moment was nod. When I found my breath again I was able to speak. "Perfect. Let's practice because you know perfect practice makes perfect." I leaned in a repeated the actions she'd put on me until I felt the world would end then I kissed her more. I smiled and held her eyes for a long moment. "How'd I do?"

Once the world stopped spinning and I caught my breath, I was able to answer. "Hmm. Almost perfect." I'm sure I had the dumbest smile on my face. "Maybe one more try so that I can make sure?"

I pulled her to me and kissed again until I was blind and fighting for breath. When I let go I looked at her and smiled sheepishly. "I think we might have this down. Miss Michaels. What next?"

My tummy answered for me by growling. "We both started laughing uncontrollably. Once I was able to stop laughing, I found his eyes. "Lunch?"

"Sounds like a plan. You first. I'll use the other bathroom."

I didn't want to move. I whined a bit before climbing out of bed to use the bathroom. I was still in just my nightgown and panties. I decided that more clothes was probably a better option. Somewhere along the line, I believe we determined that we were going to try and keep things PG-13 today. I took off my nightgown and added a bra, t-shirt, and sweatpants. I brushed my hair and put it in a ponytail and headed towards the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom washed up and headed towards the kitchen to find something I thought she might enjoy helping me make. Maybe just burgers and home fried potatoes or just the veggies I picked out, mac & cheese was a much better choice. I started gathering everything I needed to make the burgers up and got the box of mac & cheese down. I was excited to see how a normal relaxing day would work for us. I looked up briefly and went back to prep. She was fully dressed. We were on the same page. That was a good thing.

I got to the kitchen and found him gathering ingredients. I spied the box of mac and cheese in his hand. "I know how to make that." I winked when he looked over at me. "What's for lunch and what can I do?"