ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE

Y/N POV

I walked into Hi5 studios. It's my first day on the job and I'm so excited to get started. When I step into Orange base, I look around, fascinated. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going and I ran right into someone's back. Great, it's my first day and I already screwed up.

"I'm so sorry! I'm new here, I didn't kn-"
He turned around and I saw him. He had soft brown eyes that sparkled when he smiled and dark brown hair swooped to the side.

"Hey, don't worry about it! Welcome. I'm Woods."
"Y/N."
"And I'm Tanner!" Says a man with blonde hair, a blonde beard, and blue eyes, popping out from behind Woods.

I smile. "Nice to meet you both."

"Woods, dude, stop staring, man!" Tanner loudly whispers.
I giggled, I think he meant for me to hear it.
"Oh, um... so I gotta get some vlog content..." Woods says, awkwardly walking to his office.
"Smooth Woods, smooth!" Tanner yells at him.
We laugh. "See ya!" I say.
"Yup."

Woods POV

Gosh, I screwed up. I STARED at her! What the heck was that?! She probably thinks I'm some weird stalker now.

I went around the office to get some footage for Hi5 vlogs and I found Y/N talking to Sam.
"Hello ladies!" I said, trying to act cool. The girls laughed.

"Everyone this is our new member of Hi5 studios!" I said to the camera. "Tell them about you, Y/N!" I said as I smiled.
"I'm Y/N, the new graphic designer and talent for Rekt!" She replied. She seemed nervous.

I didn't know she was going to be on Rekt! We're going to be filming together every day. I'm excited! Am I? I think I am.

"Oh cool! And you know you don't have to be nervous right?" I said to her.
"Yeah, I guess I'm just not used to cameras filming me all the time yet." She replied.
"Don't worry, you'll get used to it!"
"Yeah!" Sam chimed in. I forgot she was there, oops.

I turned the camera off. "So, I'll see you later."
"Yeah" they both said.
Then Sam turned to me, "But can I talk to you for a minute Woods?" She winked at me. Was I that obvious?

"I gotta go meet up with Shannon anyway so I'll see you guys!" Y/N said.

Sam and I both said goodbye and when Y/N left the room, she turned to me.
"What's wrong?" I asked. Is this a work question or could she tell?
"Just... what do you think of the new girl?"
"She's nice. Why?"
She looked kinda frustrated then paused.
She sighed and smiled. "You like her!" She said loudly with excitement.
"Shush! No I don't...." I replied nervously.
Do I? "Okay, maybe."
Sam smiled, "I knew it!
I playfully rolled my eyes. "Before you get too excited, just know that I'm not totally sure. Yeah, she's beautiful but I don't know much about her yet. I don't wanna base love on looks alone."
"True. Cool, then. I'll be sure to tell her." She said nonchalantly.
"Sam don't!" I say, scared.
She laughs. "Geesh Woods, I was just kidding!" She said with her hands up in defense. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She said, winking.