ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO

Y/N POV

What did Sam wanna talk to Woods about? Is it... No, it's probably just a work question.
I headed to Shannon's office so she could give me some tips on what graphic designers at Hi5 had to do. After that I get to go to my first Rekt shoot! I'm so excited!

Timeskip to 30 minutes later

After my meeting with Shannon I go to the Rekt set and look for a shirt in my size.

"So you're the new girl? I'm Gunner." Says a man with dark brown hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Y/N. So you're on Rekt?" He nods. "Ok. It's nice to know who I'm going to be filming with!"

"But I'm not gonna be in the shoot today, Tanner and Woods will." He says.

Oh, Woods! He's nice... and cute. OMG Y/N! Stop!

"Oh! I met them earlier this morning." I say. "So I should change now. Nice to meet you!"

He smiles. "Yep!"

I walk to the bathroom and get changed. The shirt fits comfortably.

When I get back I see Tanner and Woods talking and goofing around. I need to try to fit in, I can't act shy on camera.

I smile. "Hey guys! Are we gonna start?"

"Hey!" Tanner says.

"Oh hey." Woods says with that cute smile. He seems nervous. I don't know why because he's used to filming everyday.

Timeskip to 30 minutes later

We just finished the shoot. We did the "Can You Escape" challenge. Woods got out first, which was impressive, then I got out second and Tanner was last. Gunner wrapped Tanner up good though! It was so much fun!

Woods POV

"That was so much fun guys!" I said to Y/N and Tanner, smiling.

"Yeah. And you were boss, Y/N!" Tanner said.

"I couldn't agree more." I said with a smile, looking straight at Y/N. Tanner looked at me with a slightly suspicious look on his face. I'm not doing a very good job at hiding my feelings, am I?

My feelings. My feelings. I like her. She's gorgeous. And nice. And funny. And just all around cool. I like her.

"Woods? Hey Woods!" I heard Y/N's calm voice say.

"Yeah?"

"Tanner asked if you wanted to join us for lunch in a few minutes. We're going to In and Out."

"Yeah sure!" I said too enthusiastically.

"Okay cool. I'm gonna go change." She said.

When she walked out of the room, Gunner and Tanner both walked right over to me.

"Dude." Gunner said.

"What?!" I replied, trying to sound confused even though I was pretty sure I knew what was coming.

"You need to act cool! You don't get a girl by just showing her you like her!" Tanner says.

"Yeah, you need a game plan dude." Gunner adds.

"Guys, I'm not good at flirting if that's what you mean. I just wanna go out with her. Get to know her better." I say, kind of defensively.

"Well staring at her isn't gonna get you anywhere! Ask her out dude!" Tanner says.

"Okay, okay. I will. But I doubt she'll say yes." I say.

Y/N walks in right after I say that. Act cool, I hear Tanner say in my head.

"We ready to go?" I say nonchalantly.

"I think so." Tanner says.

Y/N, Gunner, Tanner and I all get into Tanner's truck and head to In and Out.

__________________________________________________________________________

Hey readers! It's your author here! I hope you liked this chapter even though I don't think it's the best. The next one will be better, this one was kind of just to show that they both kinda like each other and Woods is gonna ask her out. The next one will come out in a few days!