ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᒪᐯE

(Idrk if I really want to fully include this in the story or not because idk how to branch off of it, so this is just a short story type thing to read while I work on the next full chapter.)

Woods POV

Just a little while later, it was time to get ready for the REKT shoot.
"C'mon, we gotta go!" I say to Y/N, who has her head resting on my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my torso.
"Come on! Just one more minute!" She whines, pulling me back down onto the couch in Red Base.
"You said that like 5 minutes ago!" I reply, prying her hands off me. I then take her hand and pull her up off the couch and we walk to Orange Base hand in hand.

When we get there we go get dressed in our REKT shirts and then go onto the set to help Gunner and Tanner set things up.
"There you guys are! Can you guys look for the hammer and the screwdriver in the storage closet? We can't find it." Gunner says when he sees us. We nod and go in and close the door behind us. We look around the room and don't see anything. The floor is cluttered and I trip on something. I fall and catch myself on the shelf. But I fell right towards Y/N. So now I currently have my hands on the shelf on both sides of her head and she's just staring at me, startled.
"Well that's awkward." I say and she laughs and pulls me in for a kiss.

"Did you guys find the-" Gunner says, opening the door before closing it quickly.
"Can they go anywhere without sucking face?!" We hear Gunner say.
I gain my balance and move away from Y/N and then open the door.
"FYI, that was an accident! I fell, okay?!" I say.
"Whatever you say. So did you guys find the tools?"
"Well I found the hammer, I tripped on it." I say, picking it up and handing it to Gunner.
"Here's the screwdriver!" I heard Y/N say from behind me. She walks over and hands it to Gunner as well.
"Okay, good."