ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᖴIᐯE

Woods POV

I woke up this morning and I felt... refreshed. I'm not a morning person so I usually hate mornings but this morning was great. I was really happy. Probably because of last night. It was the best evening. Y/N is just so sweet, funny and kind. She's perfect and she makes me so happy. I sigh and smile.

Y/N POV

I woke up really happy this morning. I vaguely remember having a great dream about Woods and I on another date last night. Last night was just so perfect. We learned more about each other and that's exactly what I wanted, to get to know him better and have a great time. He's just so perfect. I smile to myself and sigh.

I then get ready for work, eat breakfast and drive to the Studio.

When I get there I walk into red base and into my office I share with Shannon.
I start setting my stuff down and then then I smile and say, excitedly, "Hey Shannon!"
She chuckles, "Hey! What's got you so happy this morning?"
I giggle. "Is it that obvious?" Oh my gosh I'm like, slap happy.
"I just had a great evening yesterday." I answer.
"So you went on a date!" She smiles.
I laugh. "Not necessarily but... in this case you're right." I smile widely.
"Ooh! Who?" She asks, curiously.
"If you're that curious about it then maybe I'll make you wait for the answer!" I tease.
"Aww come on, Y/N!" She laughs.
"Fine." I say reluctantly. I smile and blush. "Woods."
"Aww!" She says.
"Shut up!" I blush. "I have to go help set up the Rekt set for today's shoot." I say.
"Okay. Have fun hanging out with Woods!" She teases. I blush and leave the room.

Woods POV
5 minutes earlier

I walked into the orange base warehouse to help the others set up for the Rekt shoot. Tanner walked in right before me and Gunner and Mitch were already there.

I smile widely. "Hey guys!"
"Ah so the date went well!" Gunner says.
"Now that you helped me get that first date you guys are always gonna be asking about it, aren't you?" I laugh, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything less from my friends.
"What date?!" Mitch chimes in, confused.
I sigh. "Not everyone needs to know, guys, but I'll tell you." The guys nod.
"I went on a date with Y/N last night. It went really well. I really like her!" I answer.
"I knew it! I could tell you guys liked each other at the shoots yesterday!" Mitch exclaims.
I smile and blush and then I hear someone else walk in.

"Sorry I'm a little late, guys." Y/N says.
"Don't worry about it." Gunner says, kindly.
"Yeah, we haven't even really started yet." I say. I turn to her and smile at that beautiful, smiling face.
"So, what are we doing?" She asks.

Timeskip to after the shoot

"Get Rekt!" She says and smiles. Mitch turns the camera off and we all walk off to the side.
"First shoot of the day DONE!" Tanner exclaims, we all laugh.
Y/N walks over to where her phone was sitting and picks it up. She looks at and and frowns then frantically unlocks it.
"Hey, what happened?" I say worried, walking over to her. A tear rolls down her cheek and she wipes it away.
"My dad..." she frowns, "he's in the hospital."
"Oh my gosh!" I say, pulling her closer to me. "It's gonna be okay, he's gonna be okay."
Everyone else notices what happened and they walk over trying to console her.
"He had a heart attack at work. I-I need to see him." She says, scared and very upset.
"I'll come with you. I'll drive." I respond.
"Don't worry about asking Matt first, he'll understand. Just text him." Tanner says. I nod.

We grab our things and I put my arm around her as we walk out. She starts crying as we get into my car and I do anything I can to console her. I don't like seeing her upset, it kills me. All I want is for her to be happy.