ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE

Y/N POV

"So, Y/N, are you ready for the 24 hour challenge with the whole studio, tonight?" Matt asked, excitedly. I nodded and smiled.
"I can't wait!"

Apparently the guys that vlog; Matt, Paul, Tanner, Connor and Woods, had a Hi5 24 hour challenge together. The fans loved it so much that they wanted another one and this time, there's gonna be more people. The whole studio is allowed to come, if they would like. The plan is to do a video for each channel and hang out. The guys are gonna vlog some bits again as well.

The videos for each channel are:
Dope or Nope: 10 Products that May Haunt You!
REKT: Destroying HAUNTED ENTITIES!
Battle Universe: NERF Extreme Ghost In The Graveyard!
Get Good Gaming: Don't Get Scared! | Steam Horror Games
Fail Time: Reading Your Ghost Stories IN THE DARK!
Team Edge: Don't Open the HAUNTED Door!!
As you can see, all of the videos have the theme of dark, scary, and haunted!

In order for all of this to be able to happen in one night, we get to finish our regular work at 4:00 pm.

"Before we start, I need to go home and grab my stuff. I finished my work so can I go get my stuff now?" I ask my boss.
"Of course!" Matt replies.
"Thanks!" I say, turning to go down the stairs and out the door of blue base.
When I get home, I pack a small backpack with everything I'll need like pajamas, clothes for the next day, a few snacks, makeup, personal hygiene products, and my phone charger. I think that's all I need, right? I then decide to grab a flashlight and some batteries and stuff them in the bag. That should do it! I smile.

When I get back to the studio, I see a group of guys walking over to a truck. Tanner's truck! I walk closer and realize that it's Tanner, Gunner and Woods.
"Where are you guys going?" I ask my friends.
"There you are! We were looking for you!" Tanner says.
"I was getting my stuff. Why were you looking for me?" I ask, curious.
"We're picking up In and Out for everyone. How about you just tag along?" He asks.
"Sure." I nod.

"I call the front seat!" Gunner shouts. We laugh. That leaves Woods and I in the back.
We talk a lot, since the four of us are best friends but I'm constantly making sure that I don't get too close to Woods. I don't want to show any affection with Tanner and Gunner in the car because I know that if I do, they'll ask about it and I just don't really like talking about it to everyone when it's not even official.

Woods POV

When Y/N and I are sitting in the backseat together, it seems like she's trying to stay away from me. Did I do something wrong?

After we get the food, Tanner and Gunner decide that they want to stop at their house to grab some stuff. When we get there, they both go inside and we wait in the car.
When I see the door to their house close, I turn to Y/N.
"Did I do something wrong?" I ask.
"What?" She replies, confused.
"Did I do something wrong? I really don't want to push you away!" I say, grabbing her hands. "Is this..." I say, moving my hands back and forth between us. "Too weird? Because if it is-" I say, continuing to ramble on.
"Woods." She says, softly, with that beautiful voice of hers. I ignore her and continue to ramble about how I'm sorry that I kissed her and how we can just be friends but she stops me.
She puts her hands on my shoulders and her face right in front of mine.
"Woods, it's not like that. You are so sweet and so kind." She says. I look into her beautiful eyes until she closes them and leans in. Our lips touch, for the second time today, and I almost sigh. When we pull away from the kiss, I put my arm around her and pull her closer to me. She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder.

Just a few seconds later, Tanner and Gunner open the car and get in awkwardly, pretending not to notice us.
She sighs, "You saw all that didn't you?"
"Uhhh, what?! No!" Tanner says, clearly lying.
"Yeah, we did." Gunner says.
"And it was CUTE!" Tanner adds on, excitedly.
I chuckle as I feel my cheeks heating up. I look down to see her doing the same. I smile down at her the whole ride back to the studio.